Monday, August 3, 2009

Greg Lott Cheats Dying Farrah Out of Money!

Farrah Fawcett, while at Texas University meet Greg Lott, the Star College Football Quarterback at a fraternity party, started what was to be a long love affair. In their junior year of College, their paths took dramatically different turns. Farrah’s path took her to Hollywood and Greg’s took him to jail. Mr. Lott had an on and off love affair with Farrah Fawcett following her divorce from Lee Majors. Farrah Fawcett and Greg Lott again reignited their love affair in 1998 and continued a secret love affair through to her death, June 25, 2009. Through those years, Farrah and Greg exchanged numerous love letters, describing the intimate details of their affair. Farrah and Greg published FarrahFawcett.us to sell Farrah’s memorabilia online to help support Farrah’s charities, and ailing father, Jim Fawcett and give Greg Lott additional financial support.

What Greg Lott will not tell you in his August 5, 2009 interview on E True Hollywood Story is that he cheated his longtime secret lover out of several thousand dollars. Greg Lott, states in his interview that Farrah is “the love of his life and best friend” and “the truth of their relationship must come out”. However, what he never tells E True Hollywood Story is how he never sent any revenue consistent with their contract amounting to a $100,000.00 to an estimated $500,000.00. Mr. Lott had trouble finding work following his drug convictions in the 70’s and 80’s and was “washing cars for a living” in Lubbock Tx. Farrah in an attempt to help her lover and friend developed the website in 2005 as a way to raise money for charity, help support her ailing father and give Greg a living. The website was the idea of Farrah Fawcett and came to fruitarian with the help of Farrah’s assistant Mike Pingel in 2005. The financial arrangements of the contract indicate 75% ownership was to be retained by Farrah Fawcett and the remaining 25% was held by Greg Lott for managing the site. Greg Lott provided the day to day operations, as to take orders, send memorabilia and market the site.

Greg Lott states he talked to Farrah on the phone several times a day until Farrah’s return from Germany. Upon Farrah’s return in April 2009, Ryan O’Neal, came back into Farrahs’ life to assist her in what was to be her final days. Mr. Lott states, that during the 2009 Easter weekend, Mr. O’Neal, along with Bernie Francis, opened Farrah’s personal safe discovering the love letters from Greg Lott to Farrah along with personal Polaroid’s of Greg and Farrah together. During that time Ryan O’Neal with a signed power of attorney from Farrah Fawcett, cut Mr. Lott off from all access to Farrah except her doctors, Alana Stewart and Mella Murphy. When Greg was unable to reach Farrah by phone, he flew from Lubbock TX, to see Farrah at her home at The Wilshire; Ryan O’Neal denied access to Greg, never letting him see his dying long time secret lover. Mr. Lott, however all the while, selling Farrah’s memorabilia online and keeping the money. In the weeks following the Easter news release of Farrah’s’ declining health, Greg Lott collected more than $20,000.00 dollars in sales. Farrah, with a feeding tube, laying in her bed, the love of her life was selling her memorabilia cheating her out of money, subsequently profiting off her declining condition. Mr. Lott is currently writing his book, about his life with Farrah Fawcett.