Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alana Contacts Farrah Through James Von Praagh




Alana Stewart has used James Van Praagh to contact Farrah Fawcett. In this segment, James Alana Stewart and medium James Van Praagh talk to ET about their other worldly experience in trying to reach Alana's best friend, Farrah Fawcett.

James states to Alana, "Farrah is right behind me, really really strong, and saying, 'Come on let's go," says James during their psychic session, and Alana replies, "That is so her, that is so her! That is so strange. Whenever she was impatient, she would sit like that and put her hand to her face and go, 'Come on, let's go.'"

"She said, 'Thank you for wearing my bracelet,'" says James, and Alana replies, "I'm wearing it right now! … She gave this to me for my birthday two years ago. … Oh my God!"

Now here is the interesting part, I reported in June that Alana was selling jewelery and other items through a 3rd party on ebay that Farrah had given her. Wasn't that bracelet the one Alana sold? If it is, then James is wrong, or Farrah can't see the bracelet she is wearing. If this is truly the case, maybe James can ask Farrah who took her journal and could they give it back to Red, the rightful owner.