There is a growing number of people that write me, after speaking with Greg Lott saying he "is in the will". Greg Lott still thinks he will be a the person to receive her image , or the title of holding her image rights, Additionally, Greg now proclaims that he was told by Farrah, that it is he that is to guide Redmond and her estate.
If he was in the will we would know. Farrah left her "estate" to her son. Farrah choose her manager Bernie Francis and his son to be executors of the estate. I think Greg has exaggerated his importance in his own mind. He is not getting Farrah' likeness, watching over her estate or Redmond for that matter. As much as he wishes this to be true it's not. Now Farrah was a very bright, astute business woman. She watched Greg run and market her website without any return. Simply put, it looks like he kept any money due her. There are other words for this like cheat, steal, embezzlement and a few more. Greg, after the website was published, he never in 3 years came out to see Farrah, until he realized she was in her last days. With that in mind he manufactures new contacts, signing over her rights to the likeness to him. Now I ask you, knowing Farrah as the intelligent woman that she was, put yourself in her shoes for a minute, would you leave any of that to Greg?
What Greg fails to understand is that she gave him the most important of things and that was her for a brief time. She gave people little things like the rosary he has around his neck. That was what was most important and valuable to her gifts from the heart. Remember in the end she was a girl from Corpus Christi TX. She was an artist, sensitive, intelligent loving mother. So the most special of gifts are from the heart. Not the trappings of wealth. He of all people should know this. Farrah gave Alana an inexpensive pair of earrings, she sold them on ebay. Anyway, ff saw these earring and thought they would be perfect for Alana, I think she bought them for Mella as well. This present came from the heart they maybe cost 100.00. But they were from the heart does the cost or financial value matter? Anyway, Farrah sent letters, notes, cards, small gifts expressions of love. This is what was important to Farrah. She gave Greg little things, again expression's of love. Greg says he gave Farrah lighters, why because she liked lighters again expression from the heart. Now Greg is disappointed he didn't get a gift of wealth. The likeness is a gift of wealth as it's marketing value is approximately $300k a year. Greg does not want to wash cars anymore. He feels entitled to some form of wealth from Farrah. She got hers its Greg's time now, he would say. The most important loved one got everything, her son Redmond. These other people are adults they can go get a job, work, why support them forever. Greg, has lived his whole life for the payoff and it never came. Good, she was an extremely intelligent woman.
The is the Blog for Dr. Allen S. Miller S Miller, Design Thinker, International Strategist & Analyist. The US Trained Propagandist that spreads a message overall digital and mainstream platforms.
Mr. Miller, if that is your name. THis board is becoming very confusing as time goes on. I understand "why" you would write these things, but I don't get is how you come by this information. If Mr. Lott is as bad as people are insinuating, then why on earth, if Farrah was as intelligent as everyone is saying she was, get "involved" with him? That is the big question. And, to allow him to run her website? That doesn't make sense to me. An intelligent woman business woman does not make decisions like that. So if that is the case and you make references in your post, there are tangibles that give Mr. Lott some credibility, such as we didn't know he wore a "rosary" around his neck that Farrah gave him. WE wouldn't know that "he is in the Will". There has to be some credibilty from Mr. Lott if he is in Farrah's will. If he is exaggerating his level of importance in her life, why on earth would he feature in her Will?
ReplyDeleteI am not saying that what you've written and what he imagines to be are not two different things, but perhaps there is more that does not meet the eye on both sides. And your post does not clarify but confuses. You entitled it "Greg Lott In Search of Will" that infers that he is actively looking for a Will"...then you say that many have written you saying he is "In the Will"...that also infers that others have seen the Will or read the legal document and he is in her Will. How is he "In the Will?" Did you not ask that question? Did you not ask is he in the Will as to his role in the website, or is he in the Will as to a specific bequests? Those are the questions I would put forth to people who were writign with information and, to simply clarify if Mr. Lott is really exaggerating his own importance in her life. This is really so bizarre, can you be a little more specific with your information. How does he feature in her Will and to what degree. I can see why he would think he was important to Farrah, if he is in fact in her Will. Now, clearly I just can't see it based on her public personnae, but then again, like you said, you describe her as a simple girl from Corpus Christi, while she may have been a simple girl, that was years ago. Farrah became a prominent figure of the bright lights and the big city, Hollywoooooooooooooooooood, and so she became a product of that. Could her affinity with Mr. Lott have been child-like? Was Farrah child-like at times? Could she have been a little like Ryan, a narcisstic at times? Perhaps her relationship with Mr. Lott was based on adoration. She knew he adored her adn she led him on in her "childlike" way? And Mr. Lott. Everyone is painting him as the villan here, but is he really? Was he used? Was he played by both Farrah and Ryan? If that is the case, perhaps he is angry with them both. If Farrah led him on, and then turned back to Ryan in her hour of need after opening up and revealing her vulnerbility to Mr. Lott, then there is more here that meets the eye. Can you be a little more specific about the things you just posted please. THis is very confusing for me to digest. I am a realist and am trying to understand everyone's role in this.
And has Farrah's Will been probated yet? And if not, why not? Did you ask the people who are writing to you with information why her Will has not been made public yet?
ReplyDeleteGood question italia why is her will being made so private?
ReplyDeleteMichael Jackson's was released a week or two after his death
and it's been almost 2 months since Farrah died and no will has been made public. I find that odd.
Another question how do we know Alana put earrings on Ebay?
Where did this information come from?
I just want to note for the record....
ReplyDeleteDidn't Greg Lott hire Allen Miller to post these blogs? If he didn't, who is paying mr. Miller?
Also, Mr Lott claims"Farrah told him ......
This doesn't mean he is in the will
People need to choose their words carefully.
If anyone knows who is responsible for this sight other then Mr Miller, please let me know.
The "will" was in a trust. When a trust is formed, their really isn't a will as everything is owned by the trust. This escapes probate. I know this because I have one. So everything is owned by the trust, down to the living room furniture. When one dies the trust transfers ownership to whomever and in this case its Redmond. Now you can name people to be executors, and in this case its Farrah's manager and his son. This is binding unless under fraud and some other circumstances executors can be taken off. But its pretty solid. Now what you can do, is make a list of the items you want to go to certain people. For instance my grandson gets one of my items. Now this list is placed in the trust and at the time of death or within in a couple of weeks the items go to the persons named. Now this list is left with the will, the attorney, executor and the person making it. It a lot of instances its also left with a best friend. Just so everybody is respected. This trust was make out several years ago according to court records. Now Farrah was anal retentive when it came to lists.if she wanted something to go somewhere somebody would have come forward. Now she had some friend in Texas that she trusted back to her elementary school days. I think someone would have had it. Anyway, the thing here is this. I have seen this a couple of times, people will ask "am I in the will" people say "yes". everybody is happy at the time. So take this from it what you will. Now the point of the article was this....one of the most valuable possessions I have is my Olympic ring, a bracelet my sister had woven from my horses tail etc. Not the money, not the cars, its the personal things. they were a part of me, my memories my special experiences like the rosary FF gave Greg. That with the letter telling how she got it for him was valuable and in my opinion more than money. Greg, just seems to want the money because he is in a bad way and has been for awhile. Now this my blog i get to write what i want. I know Greg, I got some of the letters, the contracts everything. I made a promise to put out the truth I did you don't like it. don't read it. its like TV turn the channel. it just drives me crazy, this will thing. I told my kids you're not getting anything. Your getting my personal stuff. everything else is sold and going into college funds so my grand kids and their kids will get what I worked so hard for, and didn't get when it was time to go to school. Why do i have to leave my money to anybody, didn't see them out there working for it. I have been shot at, stabbed, been in coups in 3rd world nations, been there done that got the Tshirt. If i want to hire dancing transvestites and waste the money fine. I may as a friend did gave 1/2 million to the republican party because he hated Gore. That woman in NY got so tired of everybody asking what was in the will she left it her dog. I got to tell you, I love my dog and horse, one chased off a bear and the other drags my ass around in the forest for miles. So no your not in the will. But i'm a little direct. what I seeis a guy that is very upset at his lot in life, no pun intended. Well we all get knocked down. Get back up and move on. go get a job, its nobody elses fault but your own.
ReplyDeleteThe FF.us website was a 75%-25% partnership, supposedly, with Lott the minority partner.
ReplyDeleteAbsent a clause in the partnership agreement altering the distribution of profits differently from the ownership percentages, FF's estate should have received 75% of the profits from the website, but apparently never received a dime.
Could we be seeing a lawsuit against Mr. Lott by the estate of FF for unpaid profits?
This blog has morphed from the FF.us blog to the Greg Lott one true love of FF's life blog, to the Greg Lott book deal blog to the unprecendented in the history of Hollywood publicists brutal truth blog.
The brutal truth is rather interesting and certainly better than the standard Hollywood publicist fare such as "FF is in stable condition and under the care of her doctors" even though O'Neal had said the cancer treatment had all but ended and FF had said "I'm ready," the signal to everyone that she knew the end was just weeks away.
Why on earth did FF select Bernie Francis as trustee of her living trust, assuming she did willingly?
ReplyDeleteWhy not select someone without any ties to O'Neal to ensure O'Neal could not get his hands on Redmond's money?
Based on Hitmanpr's comments, FF did have a living trust rather than a will to pass her assets to Redmond.
She should have set this living trust up in 2007.
Did she name Bernie Francis trustee back in 2007 or was it changed to Francis when FF signed control of SBR LLC and Power of Attorney over to Francis (and thus O'Neal) in April 2009?
If the trustee was changed in April 2009, that raises suspicions just like Nevius' lawsuit raises.
Mr. Miller, when I first contacted you suspecting fraud on Mr. Lott's part, you said it must be a misunderstanding. I'm curious to know what happened for you to make such a drastic change in your opinion of him.
ReplyDeleteIf Greg Lott was frauding Farrah then why was she signing items for the past 4 years through the web-site???
ReplyDeleteAll these allegations did not arise until Farrah died and Ryan shut down the web-site. So in my opinion there's more to this story. Greg made good on my last order and how much money could that web-site have been making??If this was 1976-1980 im sure it would be out of this world. Im sure it did well but not as well had it been if Farrah was in the prime of her fame.Greg lott did a good job up until Farrah died and Ryan shut the site down, So I think Greg needed time to grieve and deal with all the people in a panic about their orders due to the fact the site was shut down.
In regards to the will I really do not believe Greg thought Farrah would leave him money,he knew she loved her son and it would be going to Redmond and charity.Im sure Greg knew Farrah would have wanted her website to continue after her death to raise money for her Fight the Fight campaign.I read they had a contract for seven years or seven years worth of merchandise.
There's a reason why her will has not been made public.
ReplyDeleteWhy I don't know,but all things come to light sooner or later!!!!!!!
Shaida did everything go ok with the check you were sent
ReplyDeleteThe question I have waited for is the most important of all.
ReplyDeleteIn 08- Farrah's website was doing special reports of her lawsuit against, and for the right of THE RED SWIMSUIT POSTER- Shortly before her death it is said the suit was dropped. It claimed if anyone bought the poster from any venue other than FF.US we were criminal. EBAY STILL SALES THEM- Did Farrah make a pact with God on her death bed that she would drop suit - Or how NOW ? Will the famous poster be secured., was it already a copy write? Did someone just break the law in re printing them ? Will REDMOND now make the cash off of the famed poster- ? Farrah was upset over this for years- The last sign of being upset was in MEET THE FAWCETT'S -and her father was telling her it was good that the Fbi had contacted her- HOW WAS THIS RESOLVED, and if RED is to cash in on future sales ,where is a person to purchase this poster? Her only legit site is closed ? THESE ARE THINGS THAT DO NOT ADD UP- Was she the one , or was someone else the one deciding to drop suit- This if I remember correct was shortly befor her death. I cannot imaging the poster was selling alot in 25 years, or anything else for this matter. After we were threatened as criminal's if we bought this on Ebay- they are still saling tons of these on Ebay- and Ebay was named on her site- THE PRICES OF FARRAHS ITEMS WILL DROP IN EBAY SALES IN POSSIBLY A FEW YEARS- But at the moment who has these rights, If anything is to earn ,after her death, who get's the earning, Redmond ? Why was she sueing again and ,why again was it dropped ? This is what confuses me? WHY AFTER FIGHTNG SO HARD , DID FARRAH DROP THE SUIT ? I think this was around the cancer drive era on the FF site shortly before it shut down-
T-BOY
WHAT MADE ME LAUGH was if I BOUGHT SOMETHING, ANYTHING, KEPT THE RECEIPT- and decided to sale or re sale it, HOW IS THIS CRIMINAL ? I saw RED FLAGS THEN ON FARRAH'S SITE- It looked strange to threaten anyone- YES I AM SURE THE VALUE IS WAY HIGHER FROM AN OFFICAL SITE- and GOD KNOWS 100.00 FOR A POSTER was A LITTLE STEEP , I do not remember if any procedes went to cancer- so much so fast, and now nothing ?
ReplyDeleteRyan had a right to not want to be named in a public venue, much less it being Farrah's site, but TO CALL US CRIMINAL'S for buying elesewhere and then shutting it down was strange ? If it was legal anger , someone lost a ton of money - ALOT OF MONEY - By making such a tangeled decesion in closing the site at the time of her death. Had MARILYN MONROE's ERA HAD INTERNET ACCESS IN 1962--GOSH HER SITE WOULD HAVE MELTED- Their are always other legal ways to handle situations, but to close in minutes a site that was a cash cow still baffles me-
T-BOY
I'm pretty sure that at one time I posted about wills in her state. From what I read, there are extra steps that have to be taken when the beneficiary is incarcerated.
ReplyDeleteAs far as there not being a will per say; something still has to be filed with the county; or at least the state I live in it does.
I think Allen was originally hired by Greg; but when Greg did not answer emails etc, Allen did his own research.
I give Allen credit for not just shutting this blog down. I guess it's possible he can hand it over to Farrah's people if he chooses, or they can make a new one.
I doubt we are going to see anything "official" until Redmond goes to court this month.
Thank you Mr. Miller for answring my questions. I didn't say I didn't like what you wrote, I clearly "questioned" what you wrote because it didn't make sense. Sense you clarified questions about the "Will", I noticed you didn't say one word about what people told you about the "Will". THis is what is annoying about this site. You put things up without clarifying them. Who are these people writing to you about Farrah's Will? And have they viewed the legal document themselves? Again. Is Mr. Lott mentioned specifically in the "WILL" and if so in what manner, is it pertaining to the website or is it an actual bequeath? You know if people were writing to me, I would ask very specific questions about how they come by this information and then post it in a way that makes sense to the readers of this blog. It's like you throw things out there but then you don't back them up. I'm not saying one way or the other that Greg Lott isn't what it seems most people are saying about him, but you know what? A lot of what he has said, Ryan O'Neal has now CONFIRMED through a widely read media source...VANITY FAIR...and therefore if Ryan O'neal has now admitted a lot of the accusations Greg Lott lobbed towards him, then how does that now make Mr. Lott a bad guy? And..further...if Ryan O'neal shut down the source of Mr. Lott's income that Farrah supposedly set up for him to receive then how does that make him the evil villian when his source of revenue was taken away from him? To me if someone is biting the hand that feeds ME, hell yeah I'm gonna raise sand and a lot of it. To me that does not make Gregg Lott a bad Guy. You yourself said and his history says he has been inprisoned because of bad decisions, drugs and whatever else he has done wrong, but how long has it been since he's been in any trouble? And if this trouble now is all connected to the site, then I would hold Mr. O'Neal in contempt for infringement of a business contract, pure and simple. Get an experienced attorney and fight for what is rightfully yours, but, oh that's right, cause he can't because he's what...DOWN ON HIS LUCK...so what does that make him? Stupid for being one of Farrah's sitting ducks don't you think. And yes, whatever monies he's collected it should revert back to the Estate of FArrah FAwcett and then what 25% of it goes to him is that how it works. I'm just sayin. And yes, bad choices are his responsibility in life. He has to Man Up and walk away. Ms. Fawcett has passed and unless he's got a good attorney, he just may be the heeck out of luck on this one another bad decision for a guy who is now being painted as a "hangerson." I feel sorry for Gregg Lott he's gotten a rotten deal, but perhaps he didn't think it through. As soon as Farrah went back to Ryan, he should have seen the writing on the wall and walked away. Maybe he did and decided to just do his job and run the site until Ryan put the kabash on that. I just do not see Gree Lott as the bad guy in this. I see willful behaviour on O'Neal's part to destroy him and for what reason? We don't seem to know when Farrah was incapacitated to the point she was no longer communicating with Lott, so are you saying that the entire time this site was running while Farrah was up and doing well, she didn't receive a penny, yet allowed him to continue running the site? And you say this is the mark of an intelligent, business astute woman? I beg to differ, it certainly is not. She should have separated herself from Lott immediately and terminated the agreement with him. So why was that not done MR. Miller? She cerainly had the legal power to do it. Clarify if you please.
ReplyDeleteGreg Lott, hire an attorney. "When in crises, seek shelter" Your attorney will direct you as to what to do. If there are funds that have been collected on behalf of the original agreement you entered into with Ms. Fawcett, your attorney will instruct you to put the funds into an escrow account at leeast until this has all been sorted out. THEN WALK AWAY FROM THIS MADNESS. Ms. Fawcett is gone and the most that could possibly be yours is your memories of her friendship with you. And write your book. That's what I would do. And start a site of your own and let the people who purchased merchandize understand what is going on. Get an attorney who does estate law and can also understand cyber law as well. If not, you are going to be the panzy in all of this. This is how it is coming off to me. And, if you can't do that, then I guess what they are saying about you is the truth. It's that simple. No guess work here. This entire thing is pissing me off because it's like the keystone cops up in this camp. No-body seems to be making any sense at all, at all. It's all so stupid to me. Ryan is stupid, Alan is stupid, Gregg Lott is setting himself up to possibly be criminalized...again at his age, who would want to go down like that for someone else's stupidity? God, it's upsetting to see this. Makes no sense at all.
ReplyDeleteOh and one other thing that stinks to high heaven. Why on earth is Farrah's estate only worth 3.65 million dollars? That does not make any sense to me whatsoever. Farrah Fawcett has been workin since the '70's. Where has all of her money gone? Think about it, this is about what she was paid for her last documentary, so what has happened to that money? And if it has been added into the count, then why is it that her Estate is worth only about as much as she made off the documentary done last year? Farrah FAwcett should be worh at least 20 million dollars by now, at least. Something doesn't add up. I'm just saying. Publically it is a matter of public record now that her estate is worth what someone just starting out in the business would be worht for what two days of work. This can't be true about the "intelligent, business savvy, astute" Farrah Fawcett. I smell a rat. This bugs me. We may never know the real truth in this. Well, I hope Redmond gets what is rightfully his and I hope good people are looking out for his interest I really do.
ReplyDeleteOh Hello MOTY, I look forward to seeing your writings, lots of information...clarified...little pearls of wisdon. More than we get from the some posters on here. I too am glad we have a place to post. Have you gotten your copy of Vanity Fair yet?
ReplyDeleteHi Italia,
ReplyDeleteHI MOTY ! Italia, I think we have all posted in reply some good post !
Your post about her earning's/ worth have now ROYALLY PISSED ME OFF ! That is brilliant, why was she only worth this silly little amount ? The FARRAH'S STORY" was very close to her monies amount- I think this is where my post come in as to THE FAMED POSTER- Do you remember it listed at 100.00 and Farrah bringing a lawsuit ,then strangly dropping the lawsuit ? Farrah damn sure never backed down from a fight. So the only thing I can think is she made one of 2 pacts- One with God to allow her to live ,AS THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF SUEING YOUR BROTHER - and 2 SHE COULDNT AFFORD TO FIGHT- ? This bring's the best of all questions, WHY DID SHE DROP A SUIT ? IT IS HER IMAGE THAT WILL MAKE MONEY LONG AFTER RYAN IS GONE---Marilyn Monroe was worth about as much as Farrah at her time of death, and look around Marilyns image is still saling at hi-speed- She is on the AUGUST TRIBUTE OF LIFE- So this is a very important question.
To see that Greg Lott sent the mail out to Ca from Texas is a fortune, only because of it being a fan list of addresses. I admired Greg for saying HERE HAVE IT- Italia that mailing list is worth a fortune. Then what gifts, what cards, and what money went from Lubbock to Ca.
In Texas we still live on a MAN'S -HANDSHAKE KINDA DEAL- FOR REAL- and Farrah will tell you a little about this in 2005'S CHASING FARAH- Yet when the S--T HIT'S THE FAN we all know it's INK ON PAPER THAT HAS SAVED ALOT OF INNIOCENT PEOPLE, and SHED LIGHT ON THE CROOK'S.
As for Farrah ? I have to go back and remember the 92 year old man who is said to have paid for the entire treatment, stay's in Germany and American medical- So you have the same thought I do, I do know the last big amount of money she received to her name was the sale of her 2 homes on Antelo Dr, and she owned the condo we saw in her final years . Her movies are very limited and some not even released for purchase yet. So this is the legal area I am confused in- When I began posting here, I was attacked over and over by KEITH THE FUNERAL POSTER FREAK- I had do do my homework but yes he was ANON- ANONFOF - ect who singeled me out and mirrored his own pathetic pill popping life onto me, telling me to take medcation as I WAS OBSESSED- LOL- So today in the post I see great post, people I TRUST-NOT- ANAIN NOT OBESSED PEOPLE- and I just feel that some post are overlooked, you are a strait shooter- ME ? Well I do not spell
and you kinda have to re read my post to understand them, and know I truly would list my email as a contact form, but I can set here and know I have never had any communication with one BLOGGER- Italia, alot of my questions are not answered either ???
T-BOY
Moty..HI AGAIN..
ReplyDeleteOk on the THS blog E TRUE HOLLYWOOD BLOG
you stated that GREG had access to everything
when he ran the website ? What does that mean. Access to what ?
T-BOY
MOTY --Thank you, I got your answer from the other page.
ReplyDeleteT-boy
What I don't understand is how this person Hitman PR 'turned' against Greg Lott after he was hired by Greg to represent him! Hitman PR seemed, at first, defending and sideing with Greg, and now all of a sudden, he is attacking him!
ReplyDeleteI too, thought it strange that Farrah dropped the Swimsuit law suit. I thought that maybe it's because she wasn't well and strong enough to go through the trouble, or maybe she knew she didn't have much time to waste. However, you'd think her Estate would still fight for it. Then I thought maybe Farrah didn't really own ALL the rights to the poster, as she t hough, and she/they thought they wouldn't win it. We'll never know that's for sure. However, the asking price for the poster was terribly expensive! She should of had it sold on her site for less money. This way, all the other's who were making copies of it, would be run out of business.
Michael
Europe
Texboy Farrah does indeed own the rights to the famous swimsuit poster,meaning everytime it's featured in a magazine,documentary ect"
ReplyDeleteFarrah/her estate gets royalties. The lawsuit was to prevent people making copies and other merchandise without her consent and the lawsuit was dropped in march of 2009 for whatever reason I don't know
I guess due to her health declining.But any legitimate magazine,tv show movie ect' that shows the image farrah still and always will get paid for that.
Italia I 100% agree with you post aug 8th 10:20 am. Greg should have a attorney if he does not already.I like Greg.
ReplyDeleteAlso Farrah's estate is valued over 50 million. Her cash value was 3-6 million dollars,meaning that is what she had in the bank/savings or whatever.But properties in LA,Texas and her Warhols and royalties from the swimsuit bring her total worth to 50 million
ONE MORE THING CONCERNING GREG LOTT,HE GOT MY ORDER TO ME IN SEVEN WEEKS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE.. I LIKE MANY OTHERS PANICED SINCE RYAN HAD THE SITE SHUT DOWN.
ReplyDeleteSO I WANT IT TO BE KNOWN THAT MY ORDER WAS RECIEVED IN THE TIME FRAME STATED ON FF.US
LETS GET OFF GREG'S BACK AND IF ANYONE PROFITED OFF OF FARRAH IT WAS ALANA AND RYAN AND THEY DID WHEN THEY FUCKED CRAIG NEVIOUS OVER FOR STATERS,NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER THINGS THEY DID LIKE BOOKS COMING OUT LESS THEN 2 MONTHS AFTER THE WOMANS DEATH.
ummm, OK.....but didn't Greg just say he's writing a book?
ReplyDeleteNikki, gotcha . I think this is what has made the curious so outraged is their is no FF site
ReplyDeleteto look back on-
I was honestly confused over the POSTER rights.
Thanks for clearing that up.
T-BOY
What amazes me is again Alana announced her book before the dirt on Farrah's grave had set.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Nikki , no matter who says they are writing a book it was the timing of the deal , Alana announced an editor, she is adored and potrayed as an angel ,a true friend, so this give her credibility with those nuts in Hollywood ,all for publicity. So Greg says he will write, WILL WRITE HIS BOOK- Their is a huge difference in Greg saying he will write his book, and Alana waiting until after Farrah was gone ,just like her personal diaries,journal's are gone, and announcing it was at print. Who would not write a book had they known Farrah, and were cut out , not mentioned ,and treated like a criminal before they had a chance to be tried. Ryan should be ashamed ,truly ashamed for what he did, then how he did it. He showed not one damn oounce of consideration on behalf of us. He would not piss on one of us if we were on fire- If Greg were such a bad guy why again did he mail ,fwd everything to Ryan- I damn sure wouldnt have. Ryan disrespected EVERYONE OF YOU- EVERYONE HERE WHO POSTED when he shut FF.US DOWN. This give no chance for Greg to remove ,apologise and pay respect to Farrah- So the war of words, and war of love is something only a court room will decide . Yes Greg knows people here in Texas- !
T-BOY
Hello Italia! Ended up taking a break after the spam attack here. I thought for sure that the blog had dried up; decided to check the other day and was surprised to see new posts.
ReplyDeleteAs far as Greg hiring an attorney; my opinion is he should just get on with his life. Most people don't have a clue as to how fast an attorneys fee adds up. I don't doubt most would want at least $25,000 - $50,000 retainer for a case like this.
If it was me, no I would not fight. Her son should own everything; let her son do as he pleases when he's ready.
My opinion of who is in charge is that her father should have had some say while he is alive, as I do not think he would screw over his own grand child.
I also don't believe that's all the money she has; but I could be wrong. The Germany treatments I'm pretty sure came out of her pocket; according to Brett's blog he said treatment is expensive. We've heard that someone paid it, or paid for the plane to go there. - After I typed this, I see Nikki wrote about the assets; that would make sense...
Nikki - I'm glad I did not order anything. I'd love a T shirt; who knows, maybe one day they will sell them again. What was done wrong was that people were not contacted after the site shut down. We all watched as you had no clue what was going on but the other poster got her stuff. He knew who bought what even with the site shut down; he was wrong to not contact anyone..
Everything I've read has said that Farrah has the negatives for the poster/shoot.
I have read so much crap , and watched drunken print right here. Literaly to the point of it being slurred in print- WAKE UP !
ReplyDeleteMy spelling is terrible, but I have ,nor do I drink , look read you mail watch the post and see the spelling - DRUNK- So as I hear ,and have heard Mafia crap, big guy talk ,bragging and as we say here ASSING AROUND -I can say I put 2 and 2 together and my mind is set ! I will just get call my own postal service and file with my own attorney if I feel it is reasonable cause. But in my adding up the HE SAID HE SAID -I now know what happened. I have spoke with both Mr Miller, and Greg Lott- Greg
does look to be in a very tight situation. Allen has give me very direct advice, but when facing the bullett you react in your own way. Their is not organized crap here. SMART PEOPLE DO NOT SHARE THEI ORGANIZED LIFE ON SUCH FILTH.
T-BOY
Textboy- see now my opinion is different.
ReplyDeleteGreg could have made a new domain, even if it was greglott.com - anyone typing in www.farrahfawcett.us would be redirected to greglott.com where Greg could have continued to do what he wanted as long as he wasn't selling anything.
Tboy - Why let what happened keep interfering with your life? Let it go.
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone was drunk if you are talking about the day of the weird posts - that was someone screwing around. They knew what they were posting; they wanted it to read like they were crazy and having a conversation with someone.
Then they tried to attack some of us. They wanted a reaction. I'm sure if they are able to read here, they love that it's still being talked about. Let it go.
This blog is the most confusing, misleading thing I have read so far on Farrah. I've followed from the beginning....one day Hitman says to we should listen to and respect Greg Lott And Griffin "they are working together to expose the truth", then one month later Greg's a liar and a thief....but we're still supposed to believe Griffin? I don't think so. Were is all the proof of these things he's claiming? For that matter, where's the proof of what he claimed the first time?---all the letters and photos and proof of abuse?
ReplyDeleteAfter watching Farrah's Story, the E THS, and reading the Vanity Fair interview, the only thing that seems honest and clear to me was that Farrah had the friends that she could trust and love with her to the very end. They weren't perfect people, but they were HER PEOPLE, and that's good enough for me...should be good enough for everyone else, too.
MOTY- I still do not understand why he CANNOT
ReplyDeletein the present sale anything ????
I do not see any crime yet !
A BIG OLD BABY GOT THEIR FEELINGS HURT -and closed the site down. Yes the site looked frightning to me- the prices were outrageous, but until a crime has been presented before a judge, jury and cleared in a court of law, JUST WHAT CRIME DID HE COMMITT ? WHAT WAS GREG LOTT'S CRIME ? I agree, HE SHOULD HAVE OPENED A BLOG ATLEAST, and if he did not want to email, or use the computer he has many Texas friends who would do it for him-ALLEN WAS RIGHT IS THE LACK OF COMMNICATION , GREG is a tough man to connect with. But until I see everyone here stand up and say YES I GOT MY ORDER I will just wait. Fussing ,over these orders are not doing anything ? CALL YOUR LAWYER, CONTACT YOUR POSTAL SERVICE, Yet Nikki has defended Greg from day one, and She received her order, Shadia received her order.
Ok now , if you paid for an item, you feel was forged, THEN AGAIN CONTACT YOUR LAWYER- That is the oldest scam around- But why this is different is it was under OFFICIAL CONTRACTED
MEANS- So yes I will say if this is true ,it is fraud, but I do not feel Greg signed any forged documents- I do know of one person who is nasty evil and wanted to cash in , they were fired -ALOT HAPPENED- BUT BY GOD, FARRAH WAS AROUND AND IN OUR LIVES FOR OVER 30 YEARS, AND AT 62 YEARS OF AGE, We all had time to collect, to write her, she was well known for answering fans- So this is the only crime I would see being committed. I just admire ALLEN for not bickering back , and basicly Greg for staying silent. But it was Ryan, not Farrah who closed a door on us- Farrah did not even know of this- NO WAY--WE WERE LIED TO , WE WERE TRIED TO BE MADE TO THINK FARRAH WAS HURT- GIVE IT A REST- She did not need the money, she aloowed this to remain. Their is alot more to this- Ryan and ALANA could in no way stand bad press, criminal press or charges as a book deal is due out- So what did ryan do ? HE OWNED UP TO HIS PATHETIC WAY BEATING EVERYONE TO THE CHASE- HE CLEARED HIMSELF, and sadly dosent care . HOW SAD A FATHER WOULD PRINT THE THINGS HE PRINTED IN VF -It says alot.
T-boy
And Greg Lott, you remember this. ANY HONEST JOB - No matter, washing cars, scrubbing toilets, or running the White House if done is honest is an honorable job. YOU HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH !!!
ReplyDeleteNO MAN OR WOMAN SHOULD BE LOOKED DOWN ON FOR DOING THEIR JOB. This did anger me.
TEXBOY-GREG
MOTY---You are correct- I need to let it go.
ReplyDeleteT-BOY
T Boy - he can't sell anything because of Farrah's estate.
ReplyDeleteI just did a search for the web site domain farrahfawcett.us - Here you will see that Greg is listed as owner but currently Bires & Schaffer in Texas appears to be "holding it" - I did a search, they are criminal attorneys.
I'm going to see if I can find some snapshots of the site. I was there a few times but don't recall what I saw last. I really can't comment on merchandise as I don't remember seeing it.
MOTY..I think Bires and Schaffer
ReplyDeleteare Ryans Houston attorneys
T-boy
Moty pardon I do see where they are located in Lubbock.
ReplyDeleteGOSH YOU ARE AMAZING-----How do you know your way around these things-
IM SO ILLITERATE- LOL
THEIR I SAID IT- Ha !
T-Boy
LOL - wanted to show you that I was a little tech smart. lol
ReplyDeleteIf you scroll towards the bottom - it says Last Transferred Date:- Sat Aug 08 01:47:46 GMT 2009 - so I assume that it's been in Greg's hands until then.
Now, where does anyone see Farrah listed as part owner?
Hi Guys,
ReplyDeleteHitman here, I will try to answer everybody's question. First and foremost-why did I turn on Greg. When I was contacted by Greg to help. I told him two things, I will not help if this not right or shady. Second don't lie to me. Because if you do lie, then I will tell everybody the truth. He broke the rules, he lied and he was trying to cheat the estate. In my world we have a certain code--You may not like the code but it is the code. You break the code bad for you. So did I turn on greg, yea. I like to look at as I am following the code he lied he cheated I told I am inline with the code. Now, in regards to the will, I have attorneys, and understand how these trust things work. Secondly, the contents of the will were widely reported. Outside of the list of specific items going to certain people that has not been released. What I find interesting is now one is coming out and saying Farrah promised me this, especially from some of her best friends ie Sonya, and the others. They have yet to say a word. If Greg is to get something logic dictates that others got something as well. No one else that I know of is asking. SOOOOOOO we need to see what Redmond is going to do. I really think he will set things right. Now you have to question motive here. The friends in Tx her good friends are pretty well set in life. the only one living in 1976 washing cars,and hating is life is Greg. The only one that wants status other than Ryan and Alana is Greg. I don't have time today, but I will post some of the info next week for you all to read. Now pictures, Mella told me that Farrah would sign pictures and send them off to people like Greg because she felt she was helping them. Charity in essence. Now Greg the best time of his life was 1976, then it stopped, goes to jail, runs drugs, does he get up no, he goes and feeds off Farrah. So and question why didn't he want to see FF after her diagnosis of CA. He is a liar, one of the best I have seen. He has lived on everybodys pity for along time. Turn on him, no he broke the rules, now he is paying the price..Just like everybody else.
Oh yea, sorry Hitman here again. I have been in and out of this thing for almost 30 years. I met Farrah at Dinah Shores house. Very sweet to me. Then I watched over her during her divorce from Major. This is when I saw Greg, we were told hands off so we never looked into him. I had one target Majors, I had other orders but they are immaterial. I have yet to understand why she married Majors, dated James ORR, Ryan O'Neal or Greg, All of them share commonality, I have asked some therapist friends looking for the answer. When I get one I will share it because i just don't get it. One other thing, I looked into RO finances no he doesn't have more money that FF.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, no job is looked down upon. What I was referring too, as well as TEXBOY. Is Greg looks down upon it. Your right any job, honest is commendable. its the person that gets up everyday goes to work regardless is the hero. I know TEXBOY has encountered Greg Lott as I have. We were speaking like Greg speaks about his job and life. We weren't looking down on him for his Job. We were relating what he says. Sorry for the mis comunication on my part.
ReplyDeleteGreg Crime. now I am not a lawyer however Fraud, Embezzlement, Mail Fraud, Theft. just to name the biggies.
ReplyDeleteAllen,
ReplyDeleteI MIGHT HAVE TO GO HELP HIM WAS A FEW CARS- I honestly hate humiliation, but that is the truth.
Greg himself will tell anyone it's called Detailing a car- Farrah should have kept him, as im sure Ryan dosent have the energy to even pull into a car wash, or 2.00 to use it.
I agree his finances are not all they say they are. Farrah even spent over 200 thousand re doing his place- HER OWN MONEY- MELA, POOR MELA PROBABLY BLO DRYING RYANS HAIR FOR FREE.
ALLEN
ReplyDeleteFarrah was in no way a dull woman was she.
The men in her life are all well BIG TOUGH STUFF-
I read an article by Liz Smith, It was about a time Farrah and Ryan were flying back from Europe , a fight broke out, Ella Fitzgerald heard it and stood to her feet to go rescure Farrah, someone interfered and said NO WAIT IT'S PROBABLY RYAN GETTING HIS REAR BUSTED- LOL Why has her life been
so sad, her movies all so similiar
and even Farrah again telling Judith Regan not enough people were dead to write her own story- I am wondering if Farrah left us the greatest gift of all, MYSTERY ?
The mystery behind that smile. For someone with so many nuts in her life she was a pro at PUBLICITY , Farrah is truly alot tougher than we knew.
Greg Lott will tell anyone of her
strength and temper- Ryan just told it all before someone beat him to the chase and alana likes the money-
BUT AGAIN IT'S A MYSTERY 1
T-BOY
Way to go, Allen, Mr. HitmanPR.
ReplyDeleteYou're putting out some very impressive comments.
You're digging up some very interesting facts.
Keep up the good work. Stay Motivated.
"Greg Crime. now I am not a lawyer however Fraud, Embezzlement, Mail Fraud, Theft. just to name the biggies."
ReplyDeleteIn the case of the lost profits from the website, those criminal counts may be much harder to prove than just a simple civil count of breach of contract.
It just a simple matter of going over the FF.us/Relentless Inc./Fearless Inc. financial books, assuming Greg kept financial books, which he needed to do just for the IRS alone.
"Then I watched over her during her divorce from Major[s]. This is when I saw Greg, we were told hands off so we never looked into him. I had one target Majors...."
ReplyDeleteInvestigated Lee Majors in support of FF's divorce petition?
"Now Greg the best time of his life was 1976, then it stopped, goes to jail, runs drugs"
ReplyDeleteMaybe the year is wrong.
Maybe 1966?
That was the last year he was the 'star quarterback' of a mediocre 6-4 Texas Longhorn team that ran the ball rather than used the passing game and 2 years before Emory Bellard invented the Wishbone offense for Darrell Royal in 1968.
Lott looks lanky. That means he has the body of a passing quarterback not a running quarterback. Runners need a low center of gravity to get under the tacklers. That wasn't Lott.
James Street who won a national championship at Texas with the Wishbone offense in 1969 was short not lanky and suited to be a running quarterback.
Lott was already in jail before 1976 from what I've read.
ANGEL CHARLIE.
ReplyDeleteIm confused- NOW YOUR A SPORTS
COMMENTATOR ?
Ok so truly what is your take on Greg Lott ?
I have always admired your knowledge in the many areas you have shared but this has thrown me?
I was about 6 yrs old in 76 so im lost, Are you saying Greg was less than even before a criminal charge?
HONESTLY IM LOST-
T-BOY
Yea probably got the dates wrong. Yes, I protected her during the divorse hearings and a little after. I investigated Majors, for prep work. We always preped, profiled, and Protected ---know our subject, now their habits, likes, dislikes, and most of all their hobbies. I knew everything. Its how it works. We were told to not engage "the construction Guy" Lott. However, if something would have happened, I would have engaged regardless of who it was. Its why I was recruited for this and other Gigs.
ReplyDeleteAngel Charlie,
ReplyDeleteThe only criminal charge I know of
was in 1985 ?
Greg's football career was finished I think in 1976, I was only 6 or 7 -
But his contract was up in 76 .
T-BOY CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG
Allen, WOW I would have loved to have been your assistant- I bet that was cool-
ReplyDeleteGosh I bet you have seen alot.
T-BOY
OHHH MYYY GODDD.... is it me, or does anyone speak English here????
ReplyDeleteOrchid -
ReplyDeleteI speak Texan- AND I made it very clear that I do not spell properly.
BUT AGAIN - IM GOOD IN MY SKIN.
So are you a school teacher ? I have a little extra cash for a TUTOR-
T-BOY-----Im grinning ear to ear
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU LIKE 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE- and THOSE THEREE PEOPLE ALL HATE EACH OTHER ?
ReplyDeleteT-BOY----
"Angel Charlie,
ReplyDeleteThe only criminal charge I know of
was in 1985 ?
Greg's football career was finished I think in 1976, I was only 6 or 7 -
But his contract was up in 76 .
T-BOY CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG"
You're very wrong T-boy.
I checked websites that list UT players and the years they lettered. Lott lettered in 1965 and 1966 only. Lott's football career was over by 1967. Supposedly he blew his knee out in a 1967 game that ended his football career.
Lott was caught smuggling drugs in the early 1970s, not 1985.
If you were 6 or 7 in 1976,then Lott's football career was over before you were born,texboy.
James Street was the Longhorn quarterback when you were born. Steve Wooster was the fullback in the Texas Wishbone. Jim Bertelsen was one of the halfbacks in the Texas Wishbone when you were born. Cotton Speyer was the Longhorn wide receiver when you were born. I can't quite remember who the other halfback in the Texas Wishbone was that year they won the national championship in 1969.
ANGEL CHARLIE,
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SO MUCH ! I will now feel ok in posting that this week I spoke to Greg Lott and HE told me just what I posted- YOU HAVE SHARED SO MANY VALUABLE INSIGHTS INTO AREAS ,CANCER, WEBSITE.LAW, LAWSUITS- That I will not doubt your reaearch or question it. I did believe Greg as He said these dates- Now to think of it HE ASK ME WHAT ERA I LOVED OF FARRAH- It threw me, I did not have the poster then, but did remember Charlies angels I told him, so It was possibly to fill me out prior to telling me his history. I do have a link to Darryll Royals 85th birthday celebration and I can say Greg sent it to me via email and I cannot locate the photo he describes. I get to the site but cannot navagate to the actual photo of He and others, taken this year- I only know of an 85 charge, this he told me of- HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU THINK HE WAS CHARGED ?
Again I was not being rude, just going by our conversation-
T-BOY
Marvin Kristynik was the UT quarterback during the 1965 season, not Lott, according to books written about Texas Longhorn football during the 1960s, such as 'Tales from the Texas Longhorns' by Steve Richardson.
ReplyDeleteTed Koy was the right halfback in the Wishbone during the 1969 season.
Jim Bertelsen was the left halfback in 1969, as I remembered, replacing Chris Gilbert who was the real star of the team from 1966 to 1968.
It's Steve Worster not Wooster and Cotton Speyrer not Speyer. Just correcting mispelling of their names.
In all the books about UT football of the 1960s, the seasons that Lott played are forgotten, mediocre seasons between two eras of national championships and get only cursory mention.
So, Lott, if he was a 'star quarterback', he's a totally forgotten 'star quarterback' in Texas football folklore.
Lott doesn't show up in any UT passing records, because Darrell Royal hated the passing game and just ran the ball.
Royal's famous quote: "3 things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad."
1969 was the first year that I really got into watching sports (probably because that's when I first got my own TV and could watch what I wanted) and since I was in Texas, I knew all about the 1969 UT team. I also knew about Chris Gilbert since he came from the part of Houston that I lived in, so he was a big name.
"We always preped, profiled, and Protected ---know our subject, now their habits, likes, dislikes, and most of all their hobbies."
ReplyDeleteSo how do you do that without interviewing a bunch of their friends and family and tipping them off?
ANGEL CHARLIE,
ReplyDeleteI am amazed at your knowledge. I am now let down that Greg told me this . I took his word, as he named different names. I wanted to give him a benefit of my ear, my doubt,I just know he is very proud of that time.
I know he told me to go to MACKBROWN.COM- I have and tried to look at his 2009 photo where he is setting with Darrell Royal celebrating DR'S 85TH B/DAY- I tried to find it and no luck, this was tuesday or wednesday, and no reply from Greg.
Angel Charlie,
ReplyDeletegood question- I bet in Farrahs case that was tough- profiling her.
I think it was her own attorney in the Orr trial who was later charged for wiretapping .
T-BOY
I am SOOOO LOST HERE! What I don't understand is WHY is all this coming out NOW that Farrah is dead!???
ReplyDeleteIt seems that one day we are in 'favor' of a person and the next day we are 'against' the same person. VERY CONFUSING!!!
Why wasn't anything said when Farrah still had a voice??? Again ... I'M LOST!!!!!
Michael
Europe
As far as Greg Lott being in jail in the past,well what about Ryan being arrested for drugs with his own son who had a drug problem. Not to mention the years of abuse towards the women in his life and his children. The only reason Ryan never spent a day in jail is because he is famous,if her was not famous he would have served many years for the things stated above plain and simple.
ReplyDeleteSo lets get off Greg's back!!!
And to the other post about Greg writting a book,at least he did'nt start it before Farrah died and have it ready to be published less then 2 months after her death,interesting her book gets released close to the Vanity fair Sept issue that features Ryan's story. If Greg was conning and frauding then why was he in LA desperate to see her if he was this criminal frauding the person he was so desperate to see and talk too?? If I was frauding someone I would not be in the same state trying to talk and see the person I was frauding from. Sorry it does'nt make sense.I think because Greg is not a FORMER movie star he's is the easy target for Ryan and Alana to discredit. Is Greg perfect probably not, is Ryan and Alana perfect? HELL NO! Is any human being perfect? No !
texboy did you speak to Greg?
ReplyDeleteThe difference is that Greg is writing a book to profit from his friend's death---she isn't here to defend herself. Even if what he says about their 'affair' is true, she obviously, didn't want anyone to know, because no one but Greg knows about it! What honor is there in that? Alana's book seems like it will be about the life lessons she learned from Farrah, and proceeds go to cancer research. Big difference. And it's pretty simple, if you don't want to read it, don't buy it. Why do you people keep bashing her friends? It's so disrespectful.
ReplyDeleteRegardless who writes a book, and regardless on who it's on, be it Farrah, or anyone else, THEY who write it, are all out to profit! If not financially, it's to be famous. Alana can say all she wants about proceeds being donated to cancer research. You nor I will ever know if the 'money' reaches them. People say all kinds of shit to make a buck. If Greg feels he wants to write a book, let him! And as you stated, if you don't want to read it, don't buy it. We all have that option. I think something did go on between Farrah and Greg, weather being lovers or friends, whatever. So if Greg feels he wants to write about it, more power to him. What I DON'T LIKE is that books and such are written AFTER a person dies. WHY?
ReplyDeleteI just spent the last hour trying to find the pic of Greg and Darrell Royal.. The site Tboy mentions is nothing but a search engine.
ReplyDeleteI did manage to find a snapshot of the FarrahFawcett.us site dated 6/14/2009; from what I see, it really doesn't look like any "insider" info was on it. Looks like a site started by a fan. In the beginning, yeah it's possible Farrah sent a statement; but most of the stuff posted appears like it came from other sites. I'm also only seeing 3 pictures of Greg & Farrah.
It was discussed in one of the other entries here about the site taking donations - this is exactly what it says on 6/5/09
June 5, 2009
HELP SUPPORT FARRAH'S WISHES AND LEGACY. A PORTION OF THE SALES ARE GOING TO SUPPORT DR. URSULA JACOB’S RESEARCH IN FINDING A CURE FOR CANCER. IT IS FARRAH’S DREAM THAT EVERYONE THAT HAS CONTRACTED THIS DISEASE, WILL HAVE ALL THE CURES AT THEIR DISPOSAL REGARDLESS OF WHAT COUNTRY OR SOURCE THEY COME FROM.
On 6/8/09 it's said Hitman has been retained; then there are no more updates.
Sorry but it's not looking good for Greg. I don't know as I wasn't around back then.
Anyone wanting to see it use Bing to search - I used greg's name. Don't want to post a direct link in case Ryan asks for that to be removed too.
This is all so confusing ! HITMANPR has come out saying that MR. Lott has cheated Farrah's estate out of due money from sales on the FFUS website, he no longer is a supporter of Mr. Lott. Wy are people still saying he's a good guy? I AM SO LOST HERE ? Alana & Ryan were chosen to be in FARRAH'S life by FARRAH..... but still everyone here seems to try and dis-credit their friendship to farrah? WHY IS THIS? Greg seems to say he's writing a book and its OK, Alana does it and its wrong ? WHY IS THIS? Alana & Ryan have not been accused of stealing from Farrah, but they seem to be getting all the bad heat here, even AFTER Hitmanpr stated MR. LOTT is accused of MANY WRONG doings to Farrah's estate - regarding the website.
ReplyDeletePLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SUCH SUPPORT FOR THIS PERSON.
please note my comments are based on what i have read here, and are all allegedly to be the truth, i am not claiming any of this as truth, but commenting on what i have read.
When Texboy started blathering on this blog about 'Star Quarterback Greg Lott' legendary 1964 games and so on as the key to winning FF's heart, I thought I would try to see if that were true. It's not.
ReplyDeleteFF was still in high school in 1964.
Lott would have been a UT freshman and freshman did not play on the varsity football team in the 1960s. So Lott would have been playing on the freshman team, if there was one.
If Lott was a star quarterback, how come he was on the UT roster only 1 year as a QB, his sophomore year, the 1965 season, which we know Marvin Kristynik, a senior, was the starting UT QB?
In the 1966 and 1967 seasons, Lott was listed as a wingback. In the 1968 season Lott was listed as an offensive end. Lott must have redshirted the 1967 season, his senior season, due to injury and still had college eligibility as a senior for the 1968 season.
It looks like Lott was mostly a benchwarmer, rather than a star quarterback.
[Name
No.
Pos.
Ht.
Wt.
Class
Hometown]
1965 Roster
Lott, Greg
11
QB
6-0
174
So-Fn
Lubbock (LHS)
http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/roster-1965.html
1965 UT QBs - Ronnie Ehrig (QB-HB), Pat Harkins, Marvin Kristynik, Greg Lott, Gary Moore
-------------------------------------
1966 Roster
Lott, Greg
11
WB
6-0
175
Jr-1L
Lubbock (LHS)
http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/roster-1966.html
1966 UT QBs: Bill Bradley, Eddie Vaughan, Andy White
------------------------------------
1967 Roster
Lott, Greg
11
WB
6-0
180
Sr-2L
Lubbock (LHS)
http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/roster-1967.html
1967 UT QBs – Bill Bradley, Paul Kristynik, James Street, Andy White.
------------------------------------------
1968 Roster
Lott, Greg
11
OE
6-0
187
Sr-2L(66)
Lubbock (LHS)
http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/roster-1968.html
1968 UT QBs: Bill Bradley, Eddie Phillips, James Street
---------------------------------------
All-Time Lettermen
Lott, Greg Lawrence
1965-66
http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/fb-all-time-letterwinners.html
---------------------------------------
I still think the best way to raise money for the Farrah Fawcett Foundation for Cancer Research is to schedule a nationally televised cage fight between the two jailbirds, the failed actor, O'Neal, and the failed 'star quarterback' Lott.
ReplyDeleteNikki,
ReplyDeleteI did speak with Greg. He sounded above board, honest, a little angry
and claims he is honest.
I point blank ask him if he were on drugs, and if his health was good. He is good in both areas. I told him to stay strong, stick to his journal, and the truth would come out.
I have not yet spoke negative of Greg, I find him funny, in that cool kind of way. We do know alot of the same people, and I can say he knows people right up the street from me, We even use the same Vetenerian. I had spoke with him in 06 ,and he sounded very tired then, this Greg sounds confident .
T-BOY
I'm surprised he hasn't posted here.
ReplyDeleteLOVE ORCHID...You are wrong !
ReplyDeleteEVERYONE KNEW ABOUT GREG LOTT & FARRAH.
It is well documented. As for bashing alana, well the PEOPLE MAGAZINE taster/teaser bored me.
THE PHOTO OF FARRAH FEEDING THE HORSE IS PRICLESS & SWEET- Alana sold , flat out sold items that Farrah owned, some Farrah give her.
Ryan ? OH PLEAZE - PATHETIC !
Farrah was here many,mant times with Greg. I have stated before that I saw this with my own eyes.
Greg lott is coming off as the dark horse only because he has not ripped into this blog to defende himself. As for the orders not being filled , I only know of a few here , well now only 2 , myself and a gentelman in Europe.
So until we see documents, what reason do you have to say GREG LOTT has no right to do a book. Hell I could write one- AGAIN ROMANCING THE RYAN AND FARRAH LORE IS A WASTE OF TIME- It is all documented.If Farrah had not trusted Greg why did he again have the right to her site, why shortly before her death was it shut, Ryan shut it down, and that pathetic man left us no place to post condolances. He could have spent a few of his remaining dollars to OPEN A WEB MEMORIAL- NO WAY, NO HE WANTED TO SPEND THAT MONEY ON HIMSELF, OR HIS OWN PLEASURES. GET REAL ! Sure Greg went overboard in attack on the site- IT WAS FARRAH- EXCUSE ME , 2 MEN AT WAR OVER FARRAH- MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO ME- Ryan just had the means to shut the truth away.
T-BOY
MICHAEL,
ReplyDeleteThank you, you said it perfect.
AND YES FARRAH and GREG were involved.
But JESUS CHRIST could come down and tell some of these so respectful sounding people , harliquin romancers the TRUTH and sadly they would doubt his word.
T-BOY
MOTY , I never found the photo either- I know the sports sites confused me.
ReplyDeleteYou are great in research. The Cancer money add/on in the FF site dosent look to good, it threw me the day I saw it.
I have truly thought Ryan ask someone to have Grg add it , and leave it long enough to make him look CRIMINAL- It looked pathetic.
I honestly do not believe Greg would have made that up- It was directed to him to post as a set up. JUST MY OPINION ???
T-BOY
Farraym, basicly you had to see it happen from day one as the website shut down until now.
ReplyDeleteYES ALOT IS CONFUSING- We all but have one man convicted, and I question the motives of 2, but just make of it what you will- I feel ok in saying what I want as I have over 190.00 in merch that has not arrived. I have not nailed Greg to the cross, I am very,very upset with a few others more than Greg. Greg knows what he has been accused of , yet he has not come here to attack, or even defende himself. He could very easy post to Dr Allen and defende himself.
We will see soon-
T-BOY
Angel Charlie, I am sorry that I come off as BLATHERING- I was simply stating what Greg Lott said vebaly to e on the phone- I have always really enjoyed your post. I guess you thing I am as pathetic as Anon did-
ReplyDeleteNo I simply said what I was told- I am not a sports fan, I do set thru many games, but sports searches are not my thing. I knew you could find them. GOSH IM SO SORRY IF I SEEMED TO BE TRYING TO ACT LIKE A SMART/ASS- Im Not. I was relaying just what Greg told me- So now Im really sad that after all the respect I have for you ,you refere to me as blathering ? GREG'S CONTACT INFO IS LISTED CALL HIM YOURSELF-
I could give a damn rats ass what he did on the football feild.
TEX-BOY-GREG
I dont have MELTDOWNS- Im just a BOY/BITCH-
ReplyDeleteTEXBOY-GREG
ANGEL CHARLIE/
ReplyDeleteI dont get your flat out hate for a man you dont even know-
And you ask about profiling ? If you want more info I can give you 4
tele numbers , OH AND YES IT'S ALL WELL " O R G A N I Z E D !
and , I always evjoyed you
T-BOY
ANGEL CHARLIE,
ReplyDeleteAgain I am only now hurt that you come off on me here, saying blather.
I owned up to not spelling properly.
But I have only posted what I was told. I cannot bother to read a score board from ages ago- I was not born then. I have done hair all of my life, I have 3 Autographs Of Troy Aikman ,and still do not know one end of a football field from another, but by GOD he knows good haircare- I apologise for sparring over a TEXAS SPORT- and BEING TEXAN MYSELF you have no idea how nasty you comment toward me is. I really liked your post- Maybe I will just contact the POSTAL SERVICE TODAY AND START PROCEDINGS- GOD KNOWS WE HAVE RIPPED THIS MAN APART ENOUGH ALREADY- WHY IS HE SO HATED- To me it makes him more attractive , more intriging. You seem to have a vendetta toward him in your recent post, and I am suprised at you. You seem like a fair person, but to say Im blathering well I am blond headed ,you wanna run a joke on that too- Damn
T-BOY
ANGEL CHARLIE, I stand corrected
ReplyDeleteGreg Lott is mentioned as the year, and the play he made right here- THE YEAR IM SORRY TO IMFORM YOU IS 1964- YOUR SPOT WRONG .
T1964: Jim Burgar of Lindsay hit Jerry Lee of McAlester with a 7-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to pull out a 21-16 win for Oklahoma.
McAlester ran for Oklahoma's first touchdown, and Burger hit Ron Shotts with a 17-yard TD strike for Lee other score.
Ralph Weaver of Garland and Greg Lott of Lubbock had touchdown runs for Texas.
Mizen Jenzen of L.D. Bell was named the top lineman. Burgar was the MVP back.
-BOY
ANGEL CHARLIE, MY TIMELINE IS CORRECT-
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oilbowl.com/history.php
just go to history ,and next time do your homework before you post that anyone is blathering !
TEX-BOY- oh and the timeline below
1960's
1960: It was so appropriate for Texas to lose this game on a fumble.
The Texans lost five of eight fumbles in Oklahoma's 14-13 win. Going for the win late in the game following a 1-yard run by Breckenridge quarterback Jeremy Gibson, Texas dropped the ball one more time.
Oklahoma quarterback Mike Miller of Northwest Classen scored two short touchdowns on runs. Harrold Phillip of Olney scored Texas' other TD.
1961: The game's battle from recognition from the NCAA caused a one-year halt to the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry. But the game went on.
In a battle of East and West all-stars, the East dominated 20-0.
Quarterback Grady Roundtree of Jacksonville threw a 48-yard touchdown pass to running back R.B. Moore of Gilmer for the first touchdown. Bobby Watkins of Tyler returned an interception 18 yards for another TD, and Terry Love of Duncan got the final score on a 1-yard run.
Arlington end Steve Jackson was named the most valuable lineman, and Moore was voted the most valuable back.
1962: Mike Kelly and Larry Shields, who won 27 of 28 games in their final two years at Wichita Falls High School and a state championship in 1961, played their final game together in their hometown. But Alonzo Edwards of Tulsa Washington was the star of this show.
The big defensive lineman spent almost as much time in the Texas backfield as Shields and Kelly and helped Oklahoma to a 7-6 win.
Micky Upton of Stillwater scored Oklahoma's only touchdown on a slick 16-yard double reverse in the second quarter.
Texas also scored its lone touchdown in that quarter on a 3-yard run by Baytown's Wayne Bell.
1963: Mickey Maroney of Wichita Falls High School caught a 23-yard pass from Terry Southall of Brownwood to set up one second-quarter touchdown and then snared a 4-yard TD pass from Victor Castillo of San Antonio Brackenridge later in the period to lead Texas to a 21-13 win.
Texas dominated the game after Oklahoma got on the board first on a 1-yard run by Gary Moore of Tulsa Hale. Led by linebacker Billy Bob Stewart of Grand Prairie, the Texas defense held Oklahoma to minus 6 yards on the ground.
1964: Jim Burgar of Lindsay hit Jerry Lee of McAlester with a 7-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to pull out a 21-16 win for Oklahoma.
McAlester ran for Oklahoma's first touchdown, and Burger hit Ron Shotts with a 17-yard TD strike for Lee other score.
Ralph Weaver of Garland and Greg Lott of Lubbock had touchdown runs for Texas.
Mizen Jenzen of L.D. Bell was named the top lineman. Burgar was the MVP back.
1965: Bill Bradley of Palestine, Jerry Levias of Beaumont Hebert and Chris Gilbert of Houston Spring Branch were the biggest names in this game -- and all made big contributions to Texas' 21-13 win. But the star of this show was Brownwood's James Harris, who ran for 81 yards and caught a pair of passes for 17 yards and a TD.
Enid quarterback Mike Arnold and Star Spencer's San Toi Dubose ran for Oklahoma's TDs.
1966: Bub Deerinwater of Wichita Falls Rider played his final game before the hometown fans and ran for 54 yards on 11 carries, scored on a 7-yard run and kicked both extra point in Texas' 14-0 win.
However, Linzy Cole of Dallas Madison was the offensive MVP after rushing for 44 yards in 12 carries. Chuck Hixson of San Antonio Highlands started at quarterback for Texas but was knocked out of the game on a vicious tackle by future Heisman Trophy winner Steve Owen of Miami.
James Street, who led the University of Texas to a national championship in 1969, replaced Hixson. Danny Cantrell of McKinney led the Texas defense with 12 tackles.
Owen gained all but four of his team's 45 rushing yards on 18 carries.
Sorry TEXBOY,
ReplyDeleteYOU are wrong. This blog could have been the place for fans to post sympathies for Farrah, but Greg Lott turned it into the 'bash Farrah's friends blog' and scared them all away, just like he did with the website.
Farrah had cancer. She knew she was dying. She chose to have Alana and Ryan with her because these were the people she could trust to take care of her. It doesn't matter if you don't like it or them. They looked out for her well being, and when the webiste started asking for money on her behalf and degrading the people that stood by her, and now it looks like, stealing from her, the best thing for her best interest was to shut it down.
Orchid,
ReplyDeleteOK , gotta run, got a pedicure appointment ! Catch ya later .
TEXBOY
Tboy - may I jump in here? You ask Angel Charlie how he has "flat out hate for a man you dont even know-" but don't you too for Alana & Ryan? You know I'm no fan of Ryan; Alana I'm still not sure of. I do not want to believe she was as evil as some say. Farrah picked her as a friend.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Greg is being questioned right now.. no one is being really nasty, people just don't understand what's really going on. I sure as heck don't. I also think we're all entitled to our opinion; and think we can all have an opinion and talk about it like adults.
I don't see Angel Charlie putting Greg down; and also the comment about you.. I don't think he meant it that way.. It's all in how you read it, I'm reading it as he's talking, not like he's being mean & calling names. It's not really his nature from the posts I've read.
OMG - you're a cosmetologist? I did that back in the 80's.
MOTY, I was taken back by the was it was called blathering, and Greg Lott's position in question after I stated he played in 1964, I really feel hate toward the way he posted it.
ReplyDeleteI was really more ticked over being refered to as blathering, and then questioning my own knowledge after talking with Greg, and seeing his year, and position online. He kept refering to him as SUPERSTAR- Well ? I really dont hate anyone, I hate what they do. SO I AM WRONG- I was hurt and defending myself as YOU, NIKKI, ITALIA ,AND ANGEL CHARLIE have always been here, and we enjoy eachothers post- A/CHARLIE WAS WRONG, HIS DATES WERE WRONG, PLUS HE DISAGREED ON THE CRIMINAL CHARGES DATES, Which I said all I know of from the HORSES MOUTH IS 1985- I say that was a long time ago, and to think I knew of a 76 era criminal charge I did not, was too young. BUT I was questioned, called BLATHERING- and that term falls in line with idiot- lol SO AGAIN FORGIVE ME , MOTY- I have always loved the post by A/CHARLIE. But he was seeming to come off on me-yep left school in the 10th grade and started in Tri Star Motion Pictures, and saved my money to open my first business. Hair is all I know- So when they attack my spelling, or wording Im honest -LOL Hair is all I know- ha
T-BOY
HitmanPR, Have you taken all this 'evidence' you have on Greg to the police?
ReplyDeleteYes, I turned it over to the proper authorities ie federal. its not a local issue.
ReplyDeleteHey Textboy, you seem a sensitive soul. Don't let it bother you about the "blather" remark, I too am rather wordy, so you are in excellent company! Think of it that way, and like you...I am not a sports freak at all. All this talk about football, and lettering and blah, blah, made my eyes glaze over to be honest. I never was into sports when I was in college and never dated jocks. I only dated intellectuals...can't you tell...smile. Ok. Mr. Allen, you keep us on the line don't you. You threw out some morsels there, Ok. I always thought that MR. Majors was the better man for Ms. Fawcett, so you are saying he wasn't? You said there was a commonailty there with all of the men who figured in her life. Well could it be because it was the sign of the times in which she lived? And, again, coming from the South and Texas at that, Ryan did say in his piece that she was always the submissive, cook for your man, little picket fence type of woman. I suspect that Farrah (to an extent) was influenced heavily by the women's movement that was going on at that time. We all were. I know I was. I guess I would say 50% was my personailty, 25% the women's movement, but not totally because there were other strong infuences and ike Angela Davis said back during that time, "there fight was not our fight" and I believe that to this day. So. Farrah came into her own and was that the only reason why she left Mr. Majors. I know they didn't speak for over 20+ years and he didn't because he was afraid to contact her directly. Are you saying that three was violence there as well? Did it stem from the divorce? Because I imagine he was very upset about Ryan and you can look at their earlier photos and see how much he loved her, he looked at her with such awe a lot of the photos of the two of them. However and I mean no disrespect at all to Ms. Fawcett. I am beginning to believe that she was a little ditzy. IF Mr. Lott is as you say he is, and if Farrah were as astute as you say she was, then why would she be with someone like Greg Lott? I can see her befrieneding him because of home ties, but to have been involved with him? And for as long a time as you are suggesting he was there, if he was there around the Major's divorce then he's been in her life a very, very, very long time. And to me that legitimizes what he's said all along. You said you were told hands off Greg Lott and so that means if I am understanding you correctly, she didn't want him investigated...at all. She was protecting him back then. So doesn't that make what Mr. Lott is saying true?
ReplyDeleteAgain to the poster who is asking why we are defending Greg Lott. Because look at what Craig Nevius did. He was the first one out the gate slamming both Alana and Ryan. And he filed suit against them. Collusion. That's salvo number across the bow. Then he distinctly said that Alana wanted M-O-N-E-Y and a producers credit for her role in helping, NOT PRODUCING, but merely HELPING Farrah by holding the camera. She didn't make decisions about what was to be filmed, hell, Farrah had to tell her to pick up the camera and film, half the damn time. She didn't realize FArrah's vision, if she did Farrah wouldn't have had to tell her what to do. Alana is clearly NOT a producer, yet she hurried up and asked for money and a credit. I quite frankly found that disguesting. I would never have done that with my best friend. Now her writing a book, we only know what the excerpts that have been relased are saying, we don't know really what is in the book. I don't know, I'm hoping that Mr. Van Patten writesa book, I remember him from way back as being good friends with Farrah and he seems, although I saw a photo of him today and he didn't look well, his head was covered in bandages, I hope he doesn't have skin cancer, seems they all are paying the price from having been out there in the Sun for so long. Except for Ryan, I was checking his skin out today and it looked pretty clear. Well perhaps a little ruddy oomplexioned, but his skin did not look as bad as MR. Van Patten's. I wish one of her family members would write a book. I'm beginning to see a pattern here with Ms. FAwcett and to me, if she really did become stronger after time, when she broke away from Ryan, she did seem to become more forceful, then she evolved over time, but she still couldn't break completely away from Ryan because of her son, Redmond, but I still do not see why she left him with Redmond, she that's what makes me question her level of maturity. Who would leave their son with a man like Ryan? Who would do that? And didn't Griffin say something a little disturbing about the night Griffin and Ryan were at it while FArrah was upstairs sleeping? he said Redmond cried and said he didn't think anyone cared about him. Now why would Redmond say something like that if Farrah was the all encompassing Mother that they say she was? First she leaves her son with the crazy man, then she takes up with supposedly crazy Greg Lott, then James Orr, but we don't know what really happened with James Orr and he hasn't said one thing since she passed. I don't know what to think now. I am very confused. Nevertheless, thanks Mr. Allen for giving us information and I will look to see what you have in the future. Again, may Farrah rest in peace. Thats all I can say. It's soo heavy for me. Too crazy. Now I agree her Father, while 90, he seemed lucid to me when I last heard him speak, and I would think that he and Redmond would have been made caretakers of Farrah's estate, but maybe she did hook it up where Ryan would be involved to a certain extent for all we know, and I guess it is true. She chose to have those people around her when she passed so you know, that's all we have to go by cause I sure wouldn't want to imagine her lying there not wanting the people that were with her, with her, know what I mean. She can't communnicate and she's surrounded by folk she didn't really want, not meaning Mela, you could see the fun between she and Mela in Chasing Farrah. I loved Mela Murphy, in fact Mela said during one epsisode, see that's why people think your'e nuts sometimes...I laughed at that one.
ReplyDeleteOk. I'll just keep reading. Hello to all MOTY, NikkiV, my boy Tex!
Oh and the N.Y. Daily News in their Sundway edition did an entire section On Ryan callin ghim the "Worst Father" in Hollywood! I mean an entire section. Wow, I want him to reconcile with his children. I mean, after all this, and knowing that Redmond is going to need tremendous support when he gets out, I would summon all the help I could get. Wow, this is heavy duty. I hope Redmond is ok. Be strong my brother, be strong and get yourself together. You have got to Man up Redmond, it's time. It is so time. And don't be afraid. Your Mother fought a battle not half of us could have gone through and if she could do what she did? Man I know you can kick those drugs. You've got to. Peace.
ReplyDelete"ANGEL CHARLIE, MY TIMELINE IS CORRECT-
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oilbowl.com/history.php
just go to history ,and next time do your homework before you post that anyone is blathering !
TEX-BOY- oh and the timeline below
1960's"
Texboy, you're timeline is irrelevant.
The Oil Bowl is a high school all star game, not a UT varsity football game.
Lott didn't meet FF until she arrived at UT in 1965.
In 1964, FF was a senior at Corpus Christi Ray High School and had not yet met Lott.
Lott lettered at UT in 1965, his sophomore season, the only season he played QB at UT, and in 1966, only 2 years.
Lott was not a QB in 1966, 1967 or 1968 at UT. That's what texassports.com says which is also MACKBROWN.COM.
If Lott had been a 'star quarterback', Darrell Royal would have kept him playing QB in 1966 and 1967, but Royal didn't, because one must assume, Lott wasn't a 'star quarterback' in Royal's mind.
1964 UT OU game - No Lott
• First Quarter:
o OU- Lance Rentzel 2 run- Metcalf kick (OU 7-0)
• Second Quarter:
o UT- Ernie Koy 10 run- David Conway kick (7-7)
• Third Quarter:
o UT- Phil Harris 15 run- David Conway kick (UT 14-7)
• Fourth Quarter:
o UT- Harold Phillip 1 run- David Conway kick (UT 21-7)
o UT- Pete Lammons 14 pass from Marvin Kristynik- Conway kick (UT 28-7)
http://www.texas-ou.com/Games/1964game.html
1965 UT OU game - Lott mopped up in Q4
• First Quarter:
• Second Quarter:
o UT- David Conway 22 FG (UT 3-0)
o UT- Marvin Kristynik 1 run- kick failed (UT 9-0)
• Third Quarter:
• Fourth Quarter:
o UT- David Conway 35 FG (UT 12-0)
o UT- Kelly Baker 11 pass from Greg Lott- Conway kick (UT 19-0)
http://www.texas-ou.com/Games/1965game.html
1966 UT OU game - No Lott
• First Quarter:
o UT- David Conway 25 FG (UT 3-0)
o OU- Bob Warmack 1 run- kick failed (OU 6-3)
• Second Quarter:
o OU- Mike Vachon 31 FG (OU 9-3)
• Third Quarter:
o OU- Mike Vachon 43 FG (OU 12-3)
• Fourth Quarter:
o OU- Mike Vachon 20 FG (OU 15-3)
o UT- Andrew White 2 run- pass failed (OU 15-9)
o OU- Mike Vachon 41 FG (OU 18-3)
http://www.texas-ou.com/Games/1966game.html
In 5 UT-OU games between 1964 and 1968, only one Lott scoring play, in 1965, the only year Lott played QB at UT, and it was a garbage time fourth quarter score as Lott was mopping up for senior QB Marvin Kristynik.
ReplyDeleteHere's the scoring from the 1967 and 1968 UT-OU
games.
1967 UT OU game - No Lott
• First Quarter:
o OU- Ron Shotts 2 run- Mike Vachon kick (OU 7-0)
• Second Quarter:
• Third Quarter:
o UT- Rob Layne 35 FG (OU 7-3)
• Fourth Quarter:
o UT- Bill Bradley 7 run- kick failed (UT 9-7)
http://www.texas-ou.com/Games/1967game.html
1968 UT OU game - No Lott.
• First Quarter:
o UT- Happy Feller 29 FG (UT 3-0)
o OU- Steve Zabel 12 pass from Bob Warmack- Bruce Derr kick (OU 7-3)
• Second Quarter:
o UT- Happy Feller 40 FG (OU 7-6)
o OU- Eddie Hinton 34 pass from Bob Warmack- Bruce Derr kick (OU 14-6)
• Third Quarter:
o UT- Steve Worster 2 run- Chris Gilbert run for 2 (tied 14-14)
o UT- Happy Feller 53 FG (UT 17-14)
• Fourth Quarter:
o UT- Loyd Wainscott tackled Warmack in the end zone- safety (UT 19-14)
o OU- Bob Warmack 15 run- pass for two failed (OU 20-19)
o UT- Steve Worster 7 run- Happy Feller kick (UT 26-20)
http://www.texas-ou.com/Games/1968game.html
I don't hate Lott or O'Neal.
ReplyDeleteI just want the brutal truth, not slobbering overhype like all this 'star quarterback' blather.
I hope Mr. HitmanPR keeps the brutal truth coming. It's fascinating information.
I hope he comes through with the psychological profile stuff on why would FF fall for the people she fell for given all her stunning attributes during her prime.
Texboy, don't take my 'blather' comment as a personal attack. It's not.
ReplyDeleteI'm just in search of the truth.
If Greg Lott wants to comment here sbout his football exploits at UT, he's free to do so.
But you do have to be honest, you were blathering in that case.
The facts don't support the 'star quarterback' claim.
And you were citing a bogus source, a High School All Star game, not UT varsity football game information.
Italia, I see your point . I thought the same thing. I wondered why Greg was their in the
ReplyDeletearea of Major's and Farrah, So this profiling that Angel Charlie was asking about was to profile Greg ? or anyone associated with Farrah ? and OFF LIMIST was a request from Farrah ?
It is all coming together a little more clear- Lee Majors knows alot is my guess ? Now jump to 1997 98 and Farrah had to defende her relationship with Martin Barber, mispell, but he was the man who dealt drugs to Carrol Oconners son who died due to his dealing. Farrah said it was all just a photo opt ?
It is fact that something went terribly wrong in the late 90's - and my guess is it was not all
Menapause- I do not want to think it was drugs, as she fought like a cat to protect Redmond from them. I POINT BLANK ASK GREG LOTT- Why he did not bring her back to Texas, or keep her here with a sedate calm life, He answered that HE could not, Ryan held Redmond over her head and Redmond lived with a needle in his arm, I ask Mr Lott his for one reason, it was to see if he truly cared about her walfare, and His answer was not hesitant, He said he tried. I then said well why did you not drive Redmond here and place him in treatment, and allow Farrah to work thru it with him, as I have heard most family members do go for counceling, Farrah could have gone anywhere, as this was Redmond in 96 thru 98- so he was still young, or younger- HOLLYWOOD ITSELF WAS AN ADDICTION. Alot got addicted to it, and this is all I can see. But Lee Majors has not been profiled here alot ? JUST WHAT WENT WRONG THEIR ? I know Lee was demanding I have heard, but Farrah could have been tough. She saw the attraction in ryan is all that is said ? But I hand it to her she never badmouthed Lee to my knowledge-
Italia, THANKS !
TEXBOY
Italia, I tjought the same thing.
ReplyDeleteWhy did Ryan have Redmond so much ?
Farrah was asleep in the bedroom when the law drug them both away.
I understand she was very ill ,and asleep , but that senen alone would have sealed my fate with Ryan caring for my addicted son.
I guess also after turning 18 all Farrah could do was pray, and trust Redmond would find a calm drug free life. GRIFFEN WAS CANDID ABOUT RYAN OWING ALL OF THE treatment centers- that floored me.
Again Greg Lott knows alot about addiction, fighting, and a whole lott about Redmond . BUT WITH JUST WHAT RYAN PUT IN VF MAGAZINE was enough in my opinion to cart him away as a danger to society.
T-BOY
Italia, well said, and Redmond could help so many, so so many who have suffered .
ReplyDeleteI pray that he is not being mistreated, but counseled. He will have to face a ton of paparazzi and this is not going to be easy.
But in his sober state I hope he can tell him the memories are his, and to back off- He can be such an exmple- He shows us just how bad addiction is, dealing while your mohtet is on her death bed, I just think the addiction was of the worst, and guilt aded to it.
TEXBOY
ANGEL CHARLIE. I STAND CORRECTED.
ReplyDeleteAs you know we use the term TEXAS
here , so I was right about 1964, but in leftfield over the rest.
Atleast give me credit for GREG LOTT 1964-
And what do you think BLATHERING MEANS ?
I have always learned so much from you. I am not a cry baby, and yu can say Im rattling anytime you want, but never call me blathering, and i will continue to learn from you if you forgive- I was really ticked. I see a term used alot BLATHERING IDIOT- But BLATHERING I was thrown by coming to me from you.
TRUCE ?
T-BOY
ANGEL CHARLIE, Ok your post SUPERSTAR QUARTERBACK was like aim at a reference I never used.
ReplyDeleteI only know a few older players, and I just prefere the JUNK FOOD AND SODA- FRITO PIE AT HOME GAMES
LOL
T-BOY
ANGEL CHARLIE, OK SO AGAIN WHO CALLED HIM SUPERSTAR ? I dont hate either.
ReplyDeleteI damn sure know Ryan is in need of help.
Greg ? well ? YES THE PROFILING IS A COOL IDEA.
T-BOY
ANGEL CHARLIE, Deal..!!!
ReplyDeleteOk again I just took his word, as living in the past, I knew that point.
I still think you are a smart person. I truly admire your post and have learned from them.
BLOGG FRIENDS ?
TEXBOY
Ok as in profilinf Farrah, does anyone remember of her ASSAULT AS A CHILD BY AN OLDER MAN- Drug her into a weeded area and do you think it led to her finding men who were like Ryan ? I cannot use the term rape, but her dress was torn - I think she was 8- 9 years old ? It was on a BIO- OR LIFETIME.
ReplyDeleteI always thought her tough attitude stemmed from such a sick attack. ANYONE REMEMBER THIS ? I think he got away .
T-BOY
I remember reading about the attack, a couple of years ago, on the internet. I hadn't known about it till then. She escaped him, unharmed.
ReplyDeleteI don't think something like that would lead a woman to 'abusive' men. I'd think it would turn her off on such types. As far as I know, I don't think Lee Majors abused Farrah in any way.
Also, I do believe Farrah's behavior was 'strange' in the mid to late 90s. Something wasn't 'right' with her. Even though the Letterman Show was said to be an act, I have my doubts. Also, in the All of Me video, she wasn't in her right mind. I'm not saying drugs was a part of it, for I don't beleive Farrah did that, BUT I do think she was on some kind of emotional breakdown. It could be because of the stress, due to her son.
Also, on the Letterman Show. I think she was kind of nervous, (don't know why), yet Letterman made a joke of her. She was trying to promote the Playboy magazine, and be serious, yet Letterman kept 'making fun' of her. She didn't seem to realize it, and it went in Letterman's favor, thus making her out to be a flake. Watch the video again (it's on You Tube) and you'll see what I mean.
Back in 1983, I remember reading in the newspaper Farrah being attacked by a driver. She was running late to the theatre, so she 'hitched' a ride because she couldn't grab a taxi. The man who drove her didn't seem to know who she was and was going to take her somewhere else to mug her. She attacked him and escaped him, as well.
Also, on a different note. It is said and written about that Farrah was arrested for shop lifting. Anyone know about this?
Michael
Europe
Texboy I found Greg to be honest and very blunt and funny in a good way. Im glad you spoke to him
ReplyDeleteNow getting back to the issues I read on msnbc some of Alan's book and it's actually seemd like a tribute and what they went through together so I can respect that,the timing is what turns me off.
Anyway in 97-2002 it was mentioned in some articles on Farrah that Greg was back in her life.
Also everybody needs to read the vanity fair article. It gives insight to who Ryan really is and that is a self absorbed evil creature. His jokes about farrah were not funny in the least,I actually found some of the things he said in that article downright vile and disgusting and I do not find his humor cute at all. And to top it off he has 0 faith,which explains alot. But when your Ryan O"neal and your the closet thing to evil faith is probably a threat! If he had faith then he would have to finally deal with himself and he's to selfish and enjoys being a low life and probably likes being the way he is. The man is truly sick and almost creepy the way he thinks and his blame game routine.
Im sorry to say this but on June 30th 2009 the wrong person was in that casket. Ryan has a huge IOU coming it's the way the universe works and I hope he's all alone when it happens so he has a moment to realize all he was given in life and finally admits with regret that he pissed on all the good that he had.
I, too, wish Farrah were still here, but that casket comment crosses the line. Why do some peope have to be so hateful in their comments? Is Ryan gonna ever get a 'Boyfriend or Father of the Year' award??---Really, doubt it! BUT Farrah really loved him and wanted him in her life and in the end he came through for her. Let it go. He was at her side and Greg was stealing money---who is coming across as the better friend? His own PR guy is saying it, for God's sake. And the one time Greg came out and could have cleared himself and addressed some things (the tv interview), he instead just used it for his own agenda---just like he did with the website at the end. I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but he's making it really hard.
ReplyDeleteTexboy, you're not correct about 1964.
ReplyDeleteLott was not a member of the UT varsity football team in 1964.
He played in the 1964 Oil Bowl High School All Star game which was Texas high school all stars versus Oklahoma high school all stars, not the Longhorns-Sooners college football game in the Cotton Bowl.
Lott would have been a UT freshman in the fall of 1964.
Freshman weren't eligible to play on the college varsity football team in the 1960s.
Lott did not play on the UT varsity football team in 1964.
His first year on the UT varsity football was 1965, his sophomore year, and the 1965 Texas-OU college football game in the Cotton Bowl, which is in Dallas, not Wichita Falls, is the only time Lott shows up in UT-OU game scoring.
I doubt that FF attended the 1964 Oil Bowl High School All Star game since it was played in Wichita Falls, TX and FF was hundreds of miles away in Corpus Christi.
Orchid, I do see your point,yet at the time of the interview on Fox, Allen was still his publicist,and all we knew of was Ryan being mad and shutting the site down.
ReplyDeleteGreg should have kept his feeling off of the board, and then taken attack with his claims like anyone else would OFF GUARD !
Greg swears he did nothing wrong.
Allen told him to be honest in order for him to be used in representng him, and then shortly after the Fox interview things went south. Ok alot of us , basicly only 4 including myself were delayed in receiving our orders . Nikki did speak with Greg and received her order, Shadia received a print that she questioned as being an authentic, yet received her money back, only Robb has yet to receive his order.
What I did was beg Greg to tell his people the truth, to come here and defende himself and clear up any misconception we read, doubt or question. Greg has not done that.
Now the only 2 reasons I honestly feel are He was not in his mind seeing that he did anything wrong. Their were 2 other people involved in the website and working it from a distant location, one you will see went on a blunt, cruel, and filthy attack under an assumed name about 2 weeks ago, the other was and is mentioned in Alanas book as her assistant. Could it be that Greg has hired ,or possibly speaking with Texas attorney's, as we speak. THESE ARE SERIOUS CHARGES. But smart lawyers do advise their clients to limit,edit , and in Gregs case this would mean SAY NOTHING, As Greg is loud, and talks fast, but is in my opinion much kinder, and gentler human than Ryan. Ryan did not allow Greg to go in and see Farrah ,this was very cruel, under any circumstance crime or not, Ryan had a vendetta, and yes possibly Greg has done alot, but on a scale of accusation, Greg and Ryan are both far from saints. I spoke for almost 2 hours with Greg ,and I can say he was throughout the conversation very concerned with Redmonds treatment .
He knows what ,and how long this has been going on.He tried to intervien, and Farrah would not leave Ca , as Ryan told her verbaly over and again what the price would be. So yes I am mad that Greg is not fighting, and saying anything. Ryan has a very powerful teal of legan people in Houston- they are very powerful.So where was Farrah comfortable ? RIGHT WITH THE THREAT IN HER LIFE.
JMO,
TEXBOY
ANGEL CHARLIE,
ReplyDeleteI still enjoy your post. See again I learned. YOU WILL LAUGH- just seeing me set here for hours and trying to back myself up- LOL, Yes you are correct- I was really doing my homework - Ha, and still got it wrong.
I honestly think Mr, Allen would be a smart man to hier you on his team. Im glad to know you here, and trust you wil forgive my rant over thinking I KNEW THAT YEAR- LOL
We are lucky to have you and MOTY who do this amazing work.
Your blog friend,
T-BOY HAVENT PUT MY EYES IN YET.
Michael, Hi,
ReplyDeleteyes i remeber the shoplifting, those charges wr=ere dropped to trespassing, WHERE DID FARRAH GO TO SHOPLIFT AND TRESPASS AT THE SAME TIME ?
I think the year was 1972 73 ? And then in 98 a young actress claimed Farrah stold 73 thousand in clothing, those were dropped as not enough evidence. WHO KNOW'S ?
plus iF fARRAH DID TAKE THE YOUNG LADYS CLOTHING It im surewas not to wear, but to destroy. I think it was James Orr's girlfriend.
T-BOY
MSNBC has put a small ammount of Farrahs ALANA book on to read, I can say forgive me, as it looks very sincere, I still do not feel good about Alana but she does seem to come off as truly learning just what cancer did to her girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteYEP I WILL GET IT - But at a cheaper price. HALF PRICE BOOKS -
T-BOY
Ok. I am reading all of this and I am thinking, ok, Gregg Lott was way back there with Lee Majors. Ok. I can see that, she'd just left home, she meets the dashing Lee Majors, he wines, dines and must have seemed terribly sophisticated, however she's still in touch with her college sweetheart, perhaps he wasn't all of that, but you know Hollywood, they beef anyone up...look how they beefed Lyndsay Lohan up saying she's the best actress since sliced bread, the girl is young...and crazy and still has a lot to learn about her craft, but her talent is not as immense as they claim it is...at least I haven't seen any evidence of it. So now they are saying that Gregg Lott was this big football quarterback because of who "She" is, she's "Farrah Fawcett" she can't be with just ANYBODY..So they made him out to be this something that he was really not. Just someone who attended the Unviersity of Texas and played football for what one season. Ok...I got that. Then she moves on to Lee Majors, well there probably were some others in between. Is there anyone of you all who are still in touch with your high school and college sweethearts? I used to be for many, many years, and when I go home word gets aroundn and I will get a visit or two, but mostly people are settled into their lives now, so its not as important as it once was.
ReplyDeleteSo I think it possible that Ms. Fawcett did have a "friendship" with Mr. Lott that went back many, many years. But to involve her self with him on a romantic level. To me that is a streatch but not impossible. Maybe she'd had it with the Hollywood types. She'd been through hell with Ryan, left MR. Majors and had the scene with Mr. Orr, I can see why she would be fed up and want the comfort of home, she's looking in the mirror and seein gshe made bad decisions about the plastic surgery and I can tell you for a fact, when you've been extremely attractive for all of your life and you see your body going, it does bother you, I know it has bothered me, not to the extent I would have plastic surgery, thank you movie stars but you've convinced me I will NEVER, EVER put a blade to my face, no-one can improve upon God's work, unless you've had a castrosphic injury of some sort of born with a hideous defect. But it does bother me that it motivates me to continue working out and maintaining as much as I can. So perhaps Farrah was beat down in the area of her self esteem, although the face was pretty much gone, she was still a looker. I still don't know when all this surgery took place, because she was still stunning in her face on the Letterman show. I mean she looked very good. So when did she have all of this surgery? AT any rate, that may explain why she never let go of Lott. I hate to say this, but I am a woman and a single woman, whose had a very nice and fullfiling dating life, men are not the only players you know. We women can have interesting assignations and you would never even know about it. So perhaps she never meant for the Gregg Lott thing to see the light of day, but she and Mr. Lott had something special from back in the day. So in that light, he needs to move on and treasure what she gave him. It was not something that was ever meant to see the light of day, perhaps? Or, maybe she knew it wouldn't stand the test of Hollywood, so she was saving him for her old age, perhaps? That one day when she did move back to Texas? Who knows? I just dont' see Farrah with Mr. Lott on any I don't want to demean the friendship, but I don't know how else to say it, I guess it was a hidden friendship and it was what it was. Mr. Lott needs to move on. She had a child with Ryan and there was past history there, a LOT of it and it appears as I've said, in her hour of need, Ryan became the it boy and he became the it boy because of his bad boy strength, she knew she would need his strength to get her through this, so she went back. That's my take. I will be interested in seeing what Mr. Allen gives us. This is so interesting. I wish she had written a book. Such class because it is true, you don't want to offend, and if you can't write the truth, then why write it at all. I will say this for Ryan though, I appreciate his candor and his ability to tell it like it is as far as how he is as a human being. That takes guts to do. I admire that trait. I could never do that about myself if I'd been hell on wheels.
ReplyDeleteITALIA, You and I would be a mess together. YOU ARE SPOT ON, LOHAN IS WELL JUST AS YOU DESCRIBED HER.
ReplyDeleteOk access hollywood has an online video of an interview done in 97 after Letterman/ORR - Farrah looked really tired ,drawn. The plastic surgery was early mid 98 and some corrective work in 99- I agree SHE WAS MORE BEAUTIFUL ON LETTERMAN / SHE LOOKED GREAT, and Like Nikki said maybe 10 pounds would have helped, but something went terrily wrong in late 97, ! I just remember seeing the police photos of the beating , or whatever really happened with Orr and they were very sad. ORR seems to be under a forever gag order ?
Lee seemed to be ok, a little old fashioned, but Farrah would have tamed him, with age. and Ryan , oh he still lives in the movie Love Story- FATE WAS CRUEL ON EVERYONE INVOLVED - If I were ALANA I WOULD RUN FOR THE HILLS AND PRAY LIKE HELL- Farrah survived it all, and sadly we will not see the 3rd chapter in her life. She will always reign above these wanna be's ,Lohans, Hiltons, ect- Farrah did it her way, without hurting prople, ! I think Melas the one who knows it all. MY MONEY IS ON MELA- But in her posotion she would risk her career in doing a book.
T-BOY
Or, and I'm laughing here. Ryan O'Neal is a bad, bad boy type. There was no way he COULDN'T tell it like it was because too many people would come out of the wood work against him, so he's had no choice so to speak. I wonder what prompted him to speak out against himself, Grief? When you lose a precious love, it does make you reflective, I remember his face on that balcony, him crying and all, it really got to me. The main relationship in my life that is very much like Ryan and Farrah's in terms of longevity, and we are both up in age now, my partner is about Farrah's age, if something were to happen to him! Whoooa. I would be devasted. The night Farrah's documentary came on, he wouldn't watch it with me, he thought it was fluff, but watched the entire thing. He kept trying to interrupt me to talk about other things, but I wouldn't let him and after it was over and I told him it was about her fighting for her life, he listened intently as he's had a bout with prostate cancer already. He listened intently and I told him, I said honey you know she had a relationship with Ryan O'Neal a lot like you and me, they never married, if something happens to me, like I get cancer or something, are you going to be there for me? He said never doubt it. I think that's why I can't shake this thing with Farrah. As much as Mr. Neivus was angered by what happened with him with Ryan, in the end that incredible bond she had with Ryan pulled her through and it is the stuff that legends are made of. Their fiery relationship was legendary and it shoudl be written about and it will take more than a magazine article to tell it. But again, RYAN O'NEAL! Get yourself to gether man, you are not long for this world!!! Redmond needs a better father and so does Tatum, Griffin and even Patrick. You will feel so much better leaving this world knowing all your ducks are in a row. You cannot be that vapid that you do not know this.
ReplyDeleteTexboy you got that right! smile. I am a mess! I enjoy life and love laughing and being kind to people, but I am a scorpion so son't cross me. I am loyal to a fault, but do not cross me! Whew, will you get a mouthful! LOL! You should see me and my friend sometimes when we go at it. He's an attorney but I still give him his due! I can see that with Farrah and Ryan. Maybe not in the beginning, because she probably was submissive, but she evolved and she grew and she became hell on wheels too! I agree with you. MELA, MELA, MELA, knows where all the bodies are buried. I appreciate your professionalism Texboy. I never took it that seriously before, I mean my salon stylist having to be like a prist. I've had sad days in my life. I remember one in particular where this same partner and I broke up over another woman and I came in to the salon, I am usually a happy person, smiling, calm serene and just happy, but I came into the salon that day and when she put my head into the wash bowl, tears were streaming down my face, she was so soothing to me, talked to me calmly, massaged my scalp, gave me a facial and everything, spoke words of true wisdom to me gentley soothingly and by the time I left that salon, I was smiling and in the best of spirits. And she's never said a word about that day, and of course my partner's been to the salon a millon times, just recently I was under the dryer and I looked up and there he was, he'd been in the neighborhood on business and just stopped in. She loves him and us together. So I get Ryan, but Man oh Man, I don't get where he's at with the kids. I've said it on here before, I would love to know what his childhood was like and MR. Allen said something, but it was confusing and I know when I am typing on here, I misspell words because I am typing so fast and its usually at night before I fall to sleep, but and I will put the question to MR. Allen, did he say that Ryan's MOTHER was a drug addict, or was he talking bout Griffin and mistyped. Because he said Ryan's mother was a drug addict but he named Joanna Moore who wasn't Ryan's mother, she was Griffin's mother. But the key to Ryan's behaviour is his childhood. Something isn't right. Perhaps he has a dissability like bi-polar or ADD or simply because of the drugs or something. Anyway I will put the question to Mr. Allen.
ReplyDeleteMr. Allen, can you shed any light on what type of childhood Ryan O'Neal had? I know his mother was Patrica O'Neal, not the famous Patricia O'Neal, but another O'neal wit the same name. His father was a screen writer or sonmething or other. But did he have any siblings or anything? What was his life like as a young man in hollywood? Where did he go to school and all. This would be interesting. I think Farrah probably was attracted to him when she first met him because he was probably full of energy and had a great sense of humour, and with her being young and all, and Lee being so serious probably, she had fun with Ryan and it was a different type of passion than what she had with Mr. Majors. That's probably what happened. I've had that in my life as well and let me tell you, there are regrets. You go with the passion and the fun and its full of hurts, my grandmother use to counsel, it's the steady as she goes, that's important in life.
ReplyDeleteOk..one more little thing. They looked so good together. I think they fell in love with each other because of narcissim on both parts! Farra and Ryan looked like they could have been cut from the same cloth almost. When you look at those early photos of them together. I mean Ryan was damn good looking! I mean I think any woman would have been hard pressed to not fall for him, or at the very least have an affair with him! He was as they say now adays..."HOT!" And so was Mr. Majors. But when you look at the photos of Ryan and Farrah, they looked stunning together, so I can see why Farrah fell so hard for him. I wonder did he fall as hard for her? He stayed with her though, even though there were a lot of other women, he stayed with Farrah, so she obviously brought a great deal of stability to Ryan's life.
ReplyDeleteI am laughing now, I am sorry, I keep thinking of things. Too much time on my hands today I guess. Michael/Europe. Yes when FArrah first came to Hollywood, she was arrested for stealing a pair of hose (pantyhose) Now I do not know the particulars of what exactly happened, but I believe her explanation was something like she had an audition or something and forgot she picked them up or something benign like that. I thought it was so cute that, that happened with her, I mean we've all been there, well I've never been arrested or anything, but we've all had an important something or other and needed, lotion, lipstick, hairpins, blah, blah, blah. I thought that was so cute. Who would have thunk it about FF? It was a true story.
ReplyDeleteItalia, I think he spoke to VF for 2 reasons, He knew his hitting on his own child would be known, so he admitted that is his state of grief he hit on anyone ?
ReplyDelete2. VF is not read by alot of people. My opinion- DEMOGRAPHICS .
I love Dominique Dunn, and always read VF-
Ryan somehow ran his own damage controll.
T-BOY
ITALIA, Im a November Baby too.
ReplyDeleteLOL-
T-BOY
Italia, good question, I think
ReplyDeleteRyan is just 2 different people. I guess that could be BI-POLAR ? But he is always a little boy, or a mean old man- He would ,and does ehaust me just thinking of how he has to medicate his past. He is either medicating ,or he is in need of something.
I do not know of his Mother- but only Griffins . That would be interesting. Maybe Mr M,iller could give his take on Ryan.
T-BOY
TO LOVE ORCHIDS.
ReplyDeleteBY ME SAYING THE WRONG PERSON WAS IN THE CASKET IS NOT CRUEL OR OUT OF LINE!!!!!
READ THE VANITY FAIR ARTICLE AND IF YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF A SOUL THEN MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY POINT.
FARRAH THINKING RYAN WAS THE GUY WHO DISTRIBUTES THE MEDS AND RYAN SAYS SHE THOUGHT I WAS HER DEALER.
RYAN WRITES TO FARRAH IN A JOURNAL AND ASKS WHY DOES ALANA LIKE TO HAVE SEX ON TOP AND THAT'S JUST TO NAME A FEW COMMENTS IN VANITY FAIR.
SO LOVE ORCHIDS ON THAT END I STAND BY MY STATEMENT
THE WRONG PERSON WAS IN THE CASKET JUNE 30TH 2009.
BECAUSE RYAN WAS ONCE FAMOUS WE ARE TO EXCUSE THESE DISGUSTING COMMENTS,NOT TO MENTION WHAT HE SAID AND HAS DONE TO HIS CHILDREN. IF THAT WAS SOMEONE YOU LOVED THAT DIED AND SOME OVERWEIGHT RED FACED ALCOHOLIC WOMANIZER/BEATER AND CHILD ABUSER MADE COMMENTS LIKE THAT TOWARDS A LOVED ONE OF YOURS I DOUBT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY. OR MAYBE YOUR JUST AS TWISTED AND FIND THAT SHIT ACCEPTABLE.
Italia, think about it, Farrah profiled GREAT with every man in her life. That 70's LOOK AND LEE-
ReplyDeleteThe GOLDEN COUPLE OF THE 80'S RYAN, THE 90'S RYAN, ORR, and A TAILSPIN- ENTER GREG LOTT- and I say the GIRL WAS MADE OF STEEL, SHE THEN ENTERED INTO THE MILLINIUM
AND STILL GRABBED ATTENTION-
She worked her life and some strange way it all looked like it was ment to be-
T-BOY
Yeah she was arrested twice for shoplifting.
ReplyDeleteWho cares we did that one time or another in our lives
PARDON ME LADIES, but if I had to have sex with Ryan , I would have to be on top- I SMOTHER THINKING OF BEING UNDER ALL THAT - MERCY.
ReplyDeleteT-BOY---That's my story and Im sticking to it-
Ryan did even more damage in my opinion with the vanity fair article.
ReplyDeleteI find him even more disgusting.
ONE THING FAME AND FORTUNE CANNOT BUY IS CLASS
ONCE A HILLBILLY ALWAYS A HILLBILLY.
IF HE THOUGHT FOR A SECOND HE WAS WALKING AWAY FROM THAT ARTICLE LOOKING LIKE A DECENT PERSON,THEN HE HAS A REALLY WARPED IDEA OF WHAT DECENT MEANS. THAT HAS BEEN IS VILE
Does anyone agree that the vanity fair kinda tried to paint Farrah as a aging woman who was losing her mind and I don't mean mental ward losing her mind but it seemed they tried to make her seem unbalanced to some degree.
ReplyDeleteI hope some magazine does a decent tribute at some point
Michael Jackson was a drug addict and he's now on his way to sainthood
Farrah dies of cancer after years of stress and they want to make her out to be unstable. That's what I got from this VF article
NIKKI, That is amazing ? HE MUST BE SICK- Italia has in a way ask Mr Miller for some background on him.
ReplyDeleteI really need to read Tatums book.
Greg Lott swears he tried ,but Ryan held Red over her head with a needle in Reds arm.
YOU KNOW ? If Farrah was doped on Letterman after posing nude and jumping around slathered in paint, II am now kinda seeing why ?
GOD HELP HER -
T-BOY
NIKKI, Alana's book looks to show a kind, sweet Farrah. I will give lana credit for this.
ReplyDeleteBUT I have not yet read the VF article-
My ISSUE COME IN AND i DID NOT KNOW fARRAH WAS IN IT, SO I had taken it to an elderly lady, not seeing Fallen Angel on it.
I cannot believe Ryan would go that far.
T-BOY
italia the only thing I know about Ryan's parents is that his mom was addicted to pain killers. I wonder the same thing because there is no way a man turns out like Ryan and comes from a good upbringing.
ReplyDeleteBut sometimes people are just plain evil and sometimes there are no excuses,they just are what they are.
We as a society try and look for reasons why people do what they do and look to blame someone else and I don't care if he was beaten everyday by his parents it does not give anyone reason to inflict physical or emotional pain on anybody. Many people had not so perfect lives growing up and they don't make a career out of being an asshole. Too many excuses in the world today and we need to limit that.
texboy you need to read it. Some of the things Ryan says could only come from a lunatic.
ReplyDeleteRedmond does not stand a chance as long as Ryan is in his life.
I just hope Redmond does not end up dead from drugs when he gets out,he's going to have alot of money a sick fuck of a dad and lots of other vultures and we seen the outcome of that recipe
Nikki, shame on VF for allowing it now !
ReplyDeleteI really thought aside from the menapause thing the rest would pay respect to Farrah.
The only thing so Far in respect is a photo book, with captions- NOT ANYWHERE HAS ONE WORD BEEN SAID THAT IS RESPECTFUL. ALANA MAY JUST SHOCK US-
T-BOY
I know one thing Keith and his partner tried to extort, and use fraud just like they are saying about Greg, so if Greg go's down it will take those down too. U-BET
ReplyDeleteT-BOY
See my opinion is if Greg is taken in for crimes committed or not it will enter the WHOLE gang in Farrah's life. THESE ARE SERIOUS CHARGES- AND Greg know's alot. So my question is who presses the charges ? Who concludes that crime was committed- ?
ReplyDeleteAt the rate it's going I could have had an affair with Farrah. She traveled about like a vampire in the night. She knew the routs , the ropes of her image, she created it. But f charges are brought it will include 2 other people that were involved.
T-BOY
Nikki,
ReplyDeleteI think you need to re-read the VF article. Near the end when the author asks them about the rumors of he and Alana being together they both deny being unfaithful to their friend and then he jokes to her "when you talk to Alana, ask her why she always has to be on top." He has a dry, crass sense of humor. Obviously, Farrah loved it....she put up with it. Doesn't matter what you think. He also says a lot of very sweet things about her and is brutally honest....more than we get from Greg.
P.S. Some of us have never shoplifted....I find THAT SH*T UNACCEPTABLE, as you put it.
ReplyDeleteORCHID,
ReplyDeleteI have not read it yet.
I do know Greg is writing his book.
I guess Farrah just loved action-
MERCY She lived with alot.
With all the White Picket fences in Texas ,she stayed in Ca.
T-BOY
My goodness, you guys have been busy since I last read at 7:30am!
ReplyDeleteT-boy - did I read right that you may change your mind about Alana's book? :)
Someone mentioned her being ditzy during the Letterman interview - I have not seen it; but could it be due to menopause?
Funny, I got my VF issue the other day, finally looked at it yesterday, I told Mr. MOTY how disgusting Ryan looked without a shirt; I then counted the pages.. looks like MJ got more pages the FF? Nikki, I said the same thing about MJ; why do they keep doing these stories?
As far as the article which I haven't read, I think he tried to do damage control; then they went & interviewed other people as well. I'm sure the article backfired in his face.
T-Boy - you can read some of it online, maybe the whole thing if you have a subscription. Most mags allow you to log in if you subscribe.
I think Farrah is still here.. her soul. I think she's haunting Ryan. I do not think she is going to rest until she sees Red is ok.
OK CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE FARRAH STEALING PANTY HOSE- That GIRL HAD LEGGS, Im guessing she was stealing them for Alana, Alana was still trying to make it big, and those thin leggs needed em- LOL
ReplyDeleteAlana is an East Texas girl, and the storys of her and the things she did in the pines are amazing.
ANY TEXAS MAN WILL TELL YOU THAT'S WHY GOD MADE PINE FORREST- Farrah got lost one year in Jacksonville
trying to go pick Alana up, It is hysterical. Alana was a hot item about 47 years ago in the pine's !
T-Boy
in tha pines, in tha pines,
ReplyDeletewhere tha sun never shines.
I BET IF THEY LOOK UNDER THE BED IN THE GUEST BEDROOM WHERE ALL THIS ACTION BETWEEN RYAN AND ALANA TOOK PLACE , You could find a BLIND FOLD,
ReplyDeleteOH I know I would need it after Alana got ready NAKED- MERCY !
And again im sure she was always on top , else she would not be alive to write this book.
T-BOY
MOTY, I thought Alana seemed to write facts in the People issue I stood and read. Go to YOUTUBE
ReplyDeleteor just enter FARRAH interview on Letterman IN ANY SEARCH It is their
FREE- Then I hope you can tell us what you think- IT IS SOMETHING TO SEE.
I always wanted to think it was a few drinks but that did not fly .
She say's exaustion, but SHE LOOKS BETTER REALLY IN THIS INTERVIEW THAN ANY PRIOR- I hope you can see it, it is not long.
T-BOY----
MOTY,
ReplyDeleteI found the intro of Alana's book to look human ,and painful.
She dosent seem to be a flake in the intro- she seemes very spiritual , and almost scared to death in her description of what she saw.
I will read it, I will try and understand what people deal with in a situation as bad as I have heard about. You have described alot I know , and from what I read it is so close in your description in the face of death.
How do you think Farrah's story would have ended had she never had this cancer ? She suffered so bad, and yet all we see are negative things that really have nothing at all to do with cancer.
t-boy
MOTY, CBS is removing all of the with the tagg letterman,
ReplyDeleteHere is a youtube site ,just enter this in search , it is in 3 small parts- YOUR TAKE ON THIS WOULD BE INTERESTING-
Farrah Fawcett interview 1997 #13,777 views
VinylCountryMusic
I thought the VF article was interesting--very raw, like their interviews usually are. If you're only going to read it looking for reasons to hate Ryan, yeah, you'll probably find some. He was very open and visably torn apart---a man with a lot of regrets, but a lot of luck, too. I don't think it painted Farrah in a bad way at all. She did after all, have a dark time there for a while. She wasn't perfect (well, on the outside she was!) but that's part of what I loved about her--the fiery temper, the goofiness, the quirks--it was all good.
ReplyDeleteK Tboy- once I'm done cooking will see if I can find it.
ReplyDeleteMenopause would answer it. I tell you, it makes you stupid. If she was having hot flashes too; I can imagine how it went.
I'll have to see if I can find the intro to Alana's book. It's a shame she did not make it; but hopefully something will come of her death. Even if it raises awareness; gets people to donate to places like Stand Up 2 Cancer; one step closer to a cure.
Well, my break is over- have to get back to cooking.
ORCHID,
ReplyDeleteI agree with the raw way Vanity Fair is actualy fair, .
It is strange that I can always find something I do not like in an actor/celeb but in Farrah I cannot really think of one thing.
Had the clients not been ranting over her Letterman 97 interview I would have kept it as a FUNNY LAUGH. It is a strange apperance , and it has it's questionable moments as I watch now, and wonder?
See I again have never done drugs, HONEST- So I would read post on it and I saw everything you can imagine, the closest thing would be the drug Xtasy misepll as they say, as it is said to cause you to fiddle with your hair pull at your clothing and on and on, but to me it was Farrah in a nervous state.
Again Mela was backstage trying to grab her lipstick as Farrah was panicked ? I still like to laugh with Her and will watch it if I see it. Compared to setting totaly sedate, on tranqulizers Farrah was fun- That Pheoniz guy was just frightning- and I dont really know what to think of Letterman, except he was ok to Farrah, I thought he was ? Some hated the treatment he showed to her in that interview.
T-BOY
MOTY , Read this just out, and you had just said how Farrah was still here- WOW !
ReplyDeleteThe 24-year-old son of Fawcett and actor Ryan O'Neal is serving time at a California detention centre, where he is undergoing intense treatment to kick his drug habit.
Fawcett's best friend Alana Stewart reveals O'Neal is "doing well" and is on track to complete his rehab stint behind bars, which stems from an April (09) arrest for drug possession.
Redmond is so determined to follow through on his promise to his beloved mum, he's arranging to go straight from his cell to another rehabilitation centre once he is allowed to walk free.
Stewart says, "He's doing amazingly well. Ryan goes to visit him every weekend and he's really doing well. He's in a rehab part of the jail and he's going to go to a regular rehab after this."
Redmond, 24, is gradually overcoming his addiction battle with the help of the late Charlie's Angel, who he's convinced is watching over him.
Filmmaker Stewart adds, "He feels his mother's with him; he feels her presence very strongly and he promised her in a phone call just before she died that he would never do drugs again, so I hope that he's able to keep that promise.
"He's a very wonderful little man, he just had a drug problem."
Actress Fawcett lost her three year struggle with anal cancer on 25 June (09), aged 62.
I've read excerpts of Alana's book and I can't wait to purchase it and read all of it, but it will be a while for now, due to finances. And if Greg does write his book, I'll also purchase it and read it. Heck, even if Ryan O'Neal writes one I'll read it! However, I am keeping in mind what my original thoughts are on Alana. However, as everyone else is saying, I too found it to be kind of sincere. HOWEVER, I still don't understand WHY Alana wanted more money plus be listed as co producer for Farrah's documentary. That alone makes me question her. A True Friend wouldn't stoop that low. In any event, only Farrah knows what is true and what is false. So we will never know the answers to that. Plus what makes me question Alana is that in the documentary and even in interviews, she doesn't look or sound 'upset' as she says she is regarding Farrah's condition. She just acted as if she was talking about a movie they were starring in. So that also makes me question her.
ReplyDeleteI tend to agree with Italia when she commented on Ryan's trait regarding talking and saying things the way they are. In his defence (BELEIVE ME ... I NEVER LIKED THE MAN ... NEVER DID!!!!) when you read about him or what he says, you tend to take it the 'wrong' way. When you actually hear him saying the same things, it does sound differently and NOT how you would interpert it when reading his words. Know what I mean? I can't wait to read the Vanity Fair. My brother who lives in New York is suppose to pick me up a copy and send it to me, so I will have to wait.
ReplyDeleteTexboy, you should read Tatum's book. If nothing else it's a good read!
Letterman - as I've stated in my previous post, I don't think what was said about Farrah is true. I've read or heard her say that she was suppose to act that way, like a dumb blonde, because she was promoting Playboy. I think she said her mother said for her to act like that. Then she also had said she was nervous. I do think the latter was the problem, although I don't know why she would feel so nervous. It's not like she never did any interviews. I do think something wasn't right in her mind during that time. She seemed 'lost', plus the fact that David Letterman was making things worse for her, by making fun of her, didn't help. She was trying to be serious by promoting the Playboy issue, yet David kept saying shit and thus making her look stupid. I do think she had other things on her mind during that time.
ReplyDeleteAlso, she had commented on that show that she does not like the way she looks! I was stunned with that. She said it when David said 'look at yourself on the monitor' and Farrah replies 'Oh no, I don't like the way I look' She said this while pulling down her skirt. She was a bit thin during the show, and her hair looked like a wig. Obviously she didn't have the beauty she once had, BUT she still looked good. I kind of felt sorry for her during that interview. Only because she was being made fun of in her face. She was trying to be sincere and David kept making jokes. However, another thought came to my mind and it could of all been done for publicity sake and to sell more magazines. You know ... Act like that so people will talk and then before you know it, more magazines are sold and her pay per view All of Me will get more ratings. However, what questions me about that is Farrah spent a lot of years trying to shed that image, so why bother to rekindle it again. Who knows?
What I've also wanted to comment on was Griffen when he spoke about Redmond crying out that he thought no one loved him. That made me a little weary. Why would Redmond think his own mother didn't love him? So I kind of question that.
ReplyDeletePlastic Surgery - I must agree that Farrah's plastic surgery was a disaster! However, that last part of her life, she looked better. Ever since the Angels Reunion on Spelling's tribute, she started to look GREAT again, as if she never aged. So her corrected surgery was a success. I don't know why she went ahead with the surgery. She once said that she wants to grow old and age gracefully. I guess she had a change of heart in her 50s.
One more thing ... Has anyone else noticed that the last years of her life (like in Chasing Farrah), Farrah's voice even changed. It became almost like an old ladies voice ... You know kind of shaky? I wonder if she had damage done to her vocal chords.
ReplyDeleteMichael
Europe
hey Nikki, is it possible to let me know by email how you reached Greg Lott? Would love to have a decent talk with him but the sales@farrahfawcett.us emailadress is not working anymore. Hope you can help me out with this and thanks in advance by emailing me how I can reach him by phone or otherhwise, rob.derriks@casema.nl is my email, thanks, Rob, The Netherlands (europe)
ReplyDeleteROB , OK I will email it to you.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you and Nikki that my PACKAGE JUST ARRIVED.
HOLD ON.
T-BOY
ROB ,
ReplyDeleteIt is safe to list it .
beartex11@yahoo
Ok Greg sent a very nice package.
I was just going to email you and tell you.
Please post and let me know you got this post.
I did tell Greg about you, and He as NIKKI said was working on the last of the orders. From this group after you receive your order I feel that were all counted for ?
NIKKI, SHADIA, MYSELF and ROB, This is a count I remember. But yes Greg is working on the final orders.
TEXBOY
ROB the blog would not accept the . com It refused it.
ReplyDeleteSO ADD THAT AND YOUR GOOD TO GO.
TEXBOY
Michael
ReplyDeleteSO STRANGE I DID NOT EVER READ IT.
I always loved her, and she is a pretty girl.
In knowing what I know now, or believing what I want to believe I saw that every one of his children are allowed to blame their childhood on Ryan. I do not think living on blame is going to heal their addiction,and demons but from what I have seen and now read It would literaly kill me to know my own Father printed the things Ryan has printed. Hell is a hot place, I do not know his thought on the afterlife, but my Gosh he had better make it right.
T-BOY
ROB....I was safe in posting Greg's email here as it was already posted in a few blogs back.
ReplyDeleteI can say Greg really did a nice job in the package I received, and I think you ordered just what I ordered.
It is a disgrace that the site was closed, as Farrah's Archives hold every out take and some nice items that we may never see. The recession has been hard on ordering anything here in the states, but Farrah is pricless. I was very lucky to have got a copie of the original vhs , yet the new art work on the DVD is nice- oNE OTHER NOTE, THE DVD was done in LUBBOCK TEXAS !
Again Rob I bet your order is in the mail as we speak.
T-BOY
Let's put it this way.. they did the Farrah's Story; Alana & who ever filmed it. Someone was going to get paid, why not Alana too? No one knows if she donated some of it to charity.
ReplyDeleteI do not have a problem with her or anyone else being paid; why should the network not pay someone?
I only got to see the last 30 mins or so of the E THS story....was Greg in it?
ReplyDeleteMOTY, That is true. My guess is
ReplyDeleteAlana did not give any to charity.
As at that time she was demanding more, Farrah was alive. This was also around the time Farrah's website was offering to donate money to pay for the Dr.'s visit, and treatment, or reimburse to help pay for the trips, However it was worded.
I would put my hand on a bible and say Greg was told that this is either to be added or going to be added to the site- This brings up another question ? Cant a select few add their own wording to a website from any area ? Like could Ryan under someones direction add a caption to the website that was under Greg's name ? That statment was up and down so fast I truly thought I was seeing it or dreaming it- LOL
T-BOY
Michael ,
ReplyDeleteThe part of Redmond crying did not really add up to me either. I wanted to say Griffen WAKE UP- REDMOND IS IS A DRUG HAZE, If he was as bad on any drug he could get his hands on Griffen should have known it was drugs !
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG ! Like a SLOPPY OLD TEXAS DRUNK- MY WOMAN DONT LOVE ME NO MORE ! LOLOL !
T-BOY
ITALIA,
ReplyDeleteNo Greg was not in it.
I do know he was interviewed for over 2 1/2 hours , and it was not put in.
Also I was told that Ryan had nothing to do with it . The story was in my opinion very sad, in the fact that MJ'S death was so overrated, and E-THS put an ICON all in one hour- Paula Abduel had 2 hours- It was nice , and yet so much was left out.
T-BOY
MICHAEL, Yes I noticed her voice !
ReplyDeleteFor one thing we are all looking, and living longer, yet not too long ago a woman her age was considered old- GIRLS DONT JUMP ME.
But She was probably very tired from screaming , I somehow think she used her vocal chords alot in her relationships, SHE WAS VERY VOCAL- AND Did you notice the TEXAS DRAWL WAS MORE PROMINATE IN CERTAIN MOOD'S- Like when she called Daddy about MAMA;S PIE ? I still love it- I wish we could have kept her a little longer.
T-BOY
OK, clear this up for me AGAIN????
ReplyDeleteHITMANPR (who was originally hired by Greg) claims Greg was stealing money from the FFUS website? Are Farrah's fans not upset over this, or...........???
I am so confused on this blog.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletefarraym,
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that. You never get answers, just a run around and gossip. No one seems to be who they say they are. You know that old saying, "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"? I saw a love affair with Ryan, a loving friendship with Alana and a devoted mother....I'm just gonna go with those as the truth.
HI FARRAM,
ReplyDeleteWe are waiting on more info from Mr Smith.
For me I will defende Greg unti I see clear, concrete evidence.
The thought of GREG STEALING IS SICKNING-
I spoke with Greg who was as confused over the claims as some here are including myself.dID YOU EVER ORDER THE MERCH FROM FF.US ? If so did you receive it ? I know that MR Smith has started to act in the charges made against Greg Lott, so until we know more , or see more documented proof It is best to still live the American Way, INNIOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Greg was not the only party involved in FARRAH'S SITE- 2 OTHER MEN WERE INVOLVED AS WELL, THIS GREG TOLD ME- So this in my opinion would involve these 2 people , one I will say was inniocent as well. It seems that her site was set up , yet lacked alot of fine tuning- Like I said earlier my DVD shows a Lubbock address- and it was the last item added to her site prior to it closing. I not upset, but more hurt. I hate humiliation, and attacking a man . BUT IF HE DID INFACT STEAL- HANG HIM.....
T-BOY
loves orchids,
ReplyDeleteI hear you ... i feel the same way ! I have ALWAYS believed FARRAH had these people in her life for a reason,and it wasnt hidden, it was a very PUBLIC reason. i am just amazed at how no matter what, there is still support and never a bad word for Greg L, he has had the very person he hired (hitmanpr) to get the "truth" and his word out, turn against him........ I personally do not know or claim to know any truth as to what has gone on, what i do know is what i have seen, and thats FARRAH'S LOVE & DEVOTION for Alana & Ryan. I just dont understand why many people here refuse to accept them as being a HUGE part of her life, people she KEPT in her life, and never ever hid them from the public as its claimed someone else was........
ORCHID,
ReplyDeleteI have alot of time on my hands.
I again am reading alot of confusion. I apologise for being a part of confusion.
I do know one of the post, was done by the poster packing freak at Farrah's funeral, He attacked me , called me names and even called me obessed. I am now ok with obessed, as Farrah is dead, so what a damn stupid remark on his part. I can say he as well will face criminal charges if Greg Lott is taken in. He lied , he tried extortion, and went thru Farrahs mother to gain access to Farrah . So as Allen was not aware of this ,or maybe he was He knew to hold off on his exposing what he knows. I again will say that Greg Lott was not allowed to say goodbye to Farrah and spent a large sum of money on a trip to LOS ANGELES to try and do so. I will also say Greg was accused right here by an annonymous fof for trying to break and enter an archive bldg that contained Farrahs personal things and belongings, Greg denied this to me.
Greg was accused of horrible things while he was in Los Angeles.
This was all posted by a person Greg knows, and if you posted when they were not in a drug stuper they would attack, they would come here ,lie, and sadly never answer 2 simple questions I knew . THEY WERE USERS- So until we hear from Mr Allen Smith , just dont be angry so soon. FARRAH IS GONE, and it is in my opinion far worse that those who cleaned up Farrah's sick bed have not been mentioned, TRUST ME RYAN AND ALANA were not their 24/7 Farrah fired this poster packing freak on the spot from her tele in Houston, when he called and demanded money , for pay as he claimed to be her assistant. GO BACK- READ THE POST- Tell me who posted they were real close to Farrah, warning us against Greg Lott, and then as soon as they said they were leaving by god they returned- They are very twisted, very medicated, and they tried to mirror their own pathetic lives on me ? READ MY POST- I admitted to hating grammer school, quitting school and working my ass off, to be called names by these freaky users.THEIR IS MUCH MORE TO THIS THAT THE CREDIT BEING GIVEN TO GREG LOTT-
TEXBOY
What those 2 did to Farrah, her sick father, and her Mother was sick, and just as criminal as the charges made on Greg Lott-
ReplyDeleteIn looking at the invited guest list sure a few got in due to lie's.
Farrah told these things to only a few people. Ryan did not really know some of these things.
T-BOY
And ME ? I invited them to face me.
ReplyDeleteTHEY CANNOT REPLY - They know I caught on, found out and this is why their attacks have subsided.
They take medication, which I have no problem with, I say take it if you must need it, but their dosage really needed to be monitored.
It was almost beyond criminal as to the way they acted, they being partners ,lovers whatever you want to call it. They come here after her death knowing it was all that was left for them. They were fired in a rage only Farrah could pull off. She was a kind woman, she helped on a handshake, and she lived to give. So until we see the crimes ,and those who took part in that website charged I say just do not convict until you see a verdict if it makes it to court.
T-BOY
Texboy,
ReplyDeleteHow were you so close to Farrah that you know all these things? Were you friends?
Orchid, I met Farrah on several occasions. I was born in Houston.
ReplyDeleteThis is where Farrah come home.
Also I have cherished items she give so freely.
One item is a small sheet of paper on a Foleys, now Macys shopping bag where she drew a photo of an orchid. Then smeared it with lipstick, laughing in a terrible time in her life.
I had to train in Los Angeles for THEREE WEEKS SHORTLY AFTER THE North Ridge quake and met with her 2 different times.
This is why I demanded that nut to tell me her fragrance, and signature lipstick. Yes .
T-BOY
Orchid, Dr. Allen has promised to share with us new details withen the week.
ReplyDeleteSo do not be confused. OR USE MY OLD TRICK- DONT LET ANYONE KNOW YOU ARE- LOL
I love your post. Your a fair person. GREG lott HAS YET TO DEFENDE HIMSELF HERE- So this dosent help or possibly hurt ?
I ask him to come here to apologise for the delay in orders not being shipped, yet he had to deal with the website being closed, which now I learn Moty showed us He could still see who ordered what, these are areas Greg will soon defende himself. either here or in a court. Dr Miller ask Greg to do one thing, before he took his position in representing him, and it was to be honest, and pure with every detail.
So it is a tough situation, as their is a reason as to why Dr Miller has refused to rep Greg Lott.
T-BOY
First the bad news:
ReplyDelete[
‘Longhorn Football’ by Bobby Hawthorne
"Royal called the 1965 season “The most disappointing we’ve had.”
His players were fat and out of shape, he said."
]
So the only season that Lott was a QB, 1965, Darrell Royal called it "the most disappointing."
Now the good news:
Lott may not have been a star quarterback, but he must have been a good player because Royal kept him on the football team until his eligibility ran out.
[
‘Longhorn Football’ by Bobby Hawthorne
"But of the sixty-seven-member freshman class of 1964, only fifteen remained on the squad, and of them, a mere 6 would letter as seniors."
]
Only 37 of Lott's freshman football class of 1964 made the 1965 team as sophomores.
By 1967, only 7 were left: Lott and the "mere 6" that would letter as seniors.
Lott didn't letter in 1967 due to injury, apparently.
Lott was the only one of the 7 survivors in 1967 from 1964 that was on the 1968 team, since, I assume, his injury occurred early in the 1967 season that allowed him to redshirt and retain his senior eligibility for 1968.
So Lott was the Last of the Mohicans of his 1964 freshman football class, which means that Darrell Royal thought he was a good football player, just not a 'star quarterback.'
ANGEL CHARLIE,
ReplyDeleteDarrell Royall MUST HAVE BEEN A CARD, He was tough.
So later Greg is known to own a flooring company in Austin prior to returning to Lubbock.
Did you ever get the info from Allen on profiling ?
T-BOY
Farrah had alot of people in her life that were no good James Orr for one who looked like a coke head.
ReplyDeleteAlana she trusted and Ryan she shared a child with.
She was sick and her whole family are dead and her son was on drugs,so she had no choice at the end but to have Ryan around.
Farrah made bad choices in the company she kept plain and simple.
I feel she had a good heart and hoped for the same in those she had around her,but as we see those she trusted are mourning all the way to the bank
texboy where do you stand on the Greg lott accusations?
ReplyDeleteyour so lucky to have met and have things farrah gave to you
texboy Greg stealing is one thing. If I remember Greg stayed in LA for weeks trying to get in contact with his business partner/lover/friend and was denied. So did Greg steal or did he have no way to continue business with farrah due to people cutting him off after the hematoma in late march early april. Did Ryan set him up to make it appear Greg was stealing? Or was Greg stuck in a no win situation? If your frauding someone then why would you do everything from staying in LA going to her condo if your frauding someone??? It seems after Farrah got sick to the point of being very sedated Craig nevious and greg Lott were made out to be the bad guys and Ryan and Alana took over all control.It seems pretty calculated on Ryan and Alana's part as far as I can see. Until Allen let's us know the truth then I stand by Greg
ReplyDeleteLove orchids a dry sense of humor is fine I have it too.
ReplyDeleteBUT CANCER DEATH A DRY SENSE OF HUMOR NEEDS TO BE PUT ASIDE.
WHEN HAS CANCER AND DEATH BECOME A JOKE LESS THEN 2 MONTHS AFTER THE SO CALLED LOVE OF YOUR LIFE DIED A PAINFUL DEATH. AND HE JOKES ABOUT IT????? C'MON LOVE ORCHIDS GET REAL.
IF RYAN WAS JUST AN AVERAGE GUY AND NOT ONCE FAMOUS WOULD WE TAKE HIS DRY HUMOR SO LIGHTLY??? I BET NOT. IT'S BAD TASTE AND A LACK OF CLASS AND MORALS.DOES ANYONE SEE MY POINT?? OR AM I ONE OF THE FEW THAT FIND NO HUMOR IN WHAT RYAN HAD TO SAY?? As far as alana I do not believe they had an affair,she's too old for him and I don't mean that has an insult to Alana. Ryan put farrah through hell and his jokes in VF is almost abusing her memory in some sick way and Im sorry it's not funny and he's not funny.
Also why in the hell did he pose without a shirt in VF???
ReplyDeleteIs he 8 months pregnant or something???
texboy you make me laugh,I can't believe you asked greg if he was on drugs. You need your own talk show. Your too much fun and make me laugh in a good way!
ReplyDeletetexboy I recieved the MJ VF issue with my subscription and also had Barnes and Noble hold the farrah cover for me. It seems they made more Micheal then farrah issues. As usual the stupid media does not realize the MJ saga is TIRED.
ReplyDeleteI guess you have to be a stupid bimbo with a collection of so called stolen sex tapes or a junkie to get decent press in the celebrity world today. Who is running Hollywood today? The mentally challenged, they really under estimate what the public wants to watch and read.
Nikki,
ReplyDeleteHitman says in this last post that Greg never even tried to see Farrah for the last 3 years until he knew she was in her final days. Were proceeds from the Fight the Fight shirts going to a cancer fund? If they were, it would be interesting to find out what was donated.
S U P R I S E---FARRAHFAWCETT.US
ReplyDeleteIS BACK UP !
Texboy, what are you typing in? I can't find it!!
ReplyDeleteI see where you're looking, but every time you click on something, it says the link is broken, except tor the "Fight the fight shirts are back", and there it says proceeds will go to reimburse Dr. Jacobs for travel to & from Germany to treat Farrah?????
ReplyDeleteThe site is indeed back. Looks like Greg no longer owns it.
ReplyDeleteMOTY , I got info at 6 this am that the site was up. This is all I know.
ReplyDeleteT-BOY
So far anything I click on is working..
ReplyDeleteNikki, I take it that the pic of Ryan was like the naked truth type thing, stripped almost naked.
I started reading the People interview; I'm surprised Alana did not know Farrah had cancer.
As far as Greg "stealing" money - when you run a site there are expenses. I don't know if he was "paid" for his time as webmaster.
I now know why I didn't really go to the site because I wasn't sure if it was really an "official" site as it is seriously lacking. I understand that not everyone knows HTML & how to make a site but it could have been designed more professionally.
MOTY,
ReplyDeleteAre you still able to view the site? Every time I type in the address now it says 'the link is broken'. At least I was able to read long enough to answer my tee shirt question. On 12-10-07 it said a portion of the proceeds is donated to cancer research, and then later under 'Fight the Fight tee shirts are back', it says you can help reimburse Dr. Ursula Jacobs for travel expenses to and from Germany. It would be interesting to see how many were sold and what was donated.
Orchid, I know I was told the Greg
ReplyDeleteand Farrah were in fact in contact.
Jose Eber was in Farrah's home during one of her moments of hair loss, Greg was on the phone with her then.
Greg had nthing but nice things to say about Jose, andhis respect for Farrah, in not telling her business like others have.
Greg's silence is upsetting, but at times SILENCE IS GOLDEN .
T-BOY
Orchids - yes, everything is working.
ReplyDeleteFarrah news page
Home
MOTY, Thanks, but even when I click on your link above, it comes up 'Oops, this link appears broken'???!! What exactly are you typing in under search? This is weird, because I was able to view it before.
ReplyDeleteORCHID,
ReplyDeleteI am not even seeing the same thing you see. I see only the site
as if it is still going up ?
Maybe it will be up and cleaned up soon.
T-boy