The is the Blog for Dr. Allen S. Miller S Miller, Design Thinker, International Strategist & Analyist. The US Trained Propagandist that spreads a message overall digital and mainstream platforms.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Farrahism's
I thought today I would like to share a Farrahism; "When you have a set date, you do it or you go with what you get"! FF
Dear Mrs. Fawcett, sorry my english is not so good. I m deeply impressed about you. You are a very strong woman, with a strong heart. I hope for you, that you win the fight. I pray for you every day. I m a freelance artist from munich/germany and my paintings are very expressive. Some visitor of my exhibition said. "I have a feeling, that the paintings live and I have the feeling the paintings bring sun in my heart" that was a good compliment for me. If you like a painting, I will send you one, it is a present from me to you and my help for you. regards Claudia www.claudia-platz.de
Farrah, I'm a 47 year old ex model and I have to tell you that you are indeed an inspiration! You are not only beautiful but you are a very talented artist! I am a big fan of Ann Rule and the portrayal that you gave of Diane Downs was indeed genious! I hate that you have this damn sickness!! You are fighting it with grace, dignity, stregnth, and class! It is very clear you have a very big heart and anyone who is honored to be called your friend is indeed blessed! Take care my idol, you are thought of often!
What can I say that hasn't already been said in all of the millions of posts accross the www. You are deeply admired by so many people and have so many people sending you healing vibes. Heres' a few more (((healing vibe))). I was deeply touched by your documentary. The obvious being the journey you've walked throughout the last 2 1/2-3 yrs. Some of what you shared with us - the sentiment to your son, your courage in setting an example for over 9 million viewers, your roller coaster of emotions, the attentiveness of those closest to you, moments of despair/strength/hope/faith, - all right, I better stop that or I will start crying all over again. As your documentary served as an inspiration for millions of people - it did that very thing for me as well. I have written a song for you. I have a son too (17 1/2)and we watched the documentary - I later shared this song with him - he cried and told me that I just had to find a way to get it to you. I am not too sure on how to accomplish that - Elton John is too busy playing piano with Billy Joel and Cher - well the webmaster who oversees incoming fan-mail keeps sending me a an automated response about her being to busy to respond due to her busy schedule in Vegas. So who's left? I'll keep workin' on it. I gotta run for now but I would like to say in closing, you truly are an awesome woman and a testiment to courage, strength, faith, and hope.
As I believe in the open debate and invite comments, I also believe one should take responsibility for their comments. This is why leaving your screen name is important in the debate process.
this is true!
ReplyDeletehi farrah, you are in Gods hands so keep the faith/hope...luv u!
Queen of the Slipstream, Farrah, loving thoughts to you a beautiful woman, artist and being.
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs. Fawcett,
ReplyDeletesorry my english is not so good.
I m deeply impressed about you. You are a very strong woman, with a strong heart. I hope for you, that you win the fight. I pray for you every day. I m a freelance artist from munich/germany and my paintings are very expressive. Some visitor of my exhibition said. "I have a feeling, that the paintings live and I have the feeling the paintings bring sun in my heart" that was a good compliment for me. If you like a painting, I will send you one, it is a present from me to you and my help for you.
regards
Claudia
www.claudia-platz.de
Farrah, I'm a 47 year old ex model and I have to tell you that you are indeed an inspiration! You are not only beautiful but you are a very talented artist! I am a big fan of Ann Rule and the portrayal that you gave of Diane Downs was indeed genious! I hate that you have this damn sickness!! You are fighting it with grace, dignity, stregnth, and class! It is very clear you have a very big heart and anyone who is honored to be called your friend is indeed blessed! Take care my idol, you are thought of often!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Beth
You will beat this and get your miracle because I asked GOD to heal you. GC, georgia
ReplyDeleteHi Farrah:
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say that hasn't already been said in all of the millions of posts accross the www. You are deeply admired by so many people and have so many people sending you healing vibes. Heres' a few more (((healing vibe))). I was deeply touched by your documentary. The obvious being the journey you've walked throughout the last 2 1/2-3 yrs. Some of what you shared with us - the sentiment to your son, your courage in setting an example for over 9 million viewers, your roller coaster of emotions, the attentiveness of those closest to you, moments of despair/strength/hope/faith, - all right, I better stop that or I will start crying all over again. As your documentary served as an inspiration for millions of people - it did that very thing for me as well. I have written a song for you. I have a son too (17 1/2)and we watched the documentary - I later shared this song with him - he cried and told me that I just had to find a way to get it to you. I am not too sure on how to accomplish that - Elton John is too busy playing piano with Billy Joel and Cher - well the webmaster who oversees incoming fan-mail keeps sending me a an automated response about her being to busy to respond due to her busy schedule in Vegas. So who's left? I'll keep workin' on it. I gotta run for now but I would like to say in closing, you truly are an awesome woman and a testiment to courage, strength, faith, and hope.
Kindly,
JK - So. Cal