Friday, June 26, 2009

Supported Charities

Here is one of the Charities that we will be supporting as we grow the network.
UMC Foundation-Children's Miracle Network.
Executive Director- Sandy Ogletree
602 Indiana Avenue Lubbock, Texas 79415.
806)775-8281.
Email sandy.ogletree@umchealthsystem.com.



Additionally as per Donna Curry (Manager-The Wilshire) all cards and well wishes can be sent to Farrah Fawcett:

Farrah Fawcett
C/O Ryan O'Neal
Pro Gym
11943 Montana Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90049

Be sure to follow Farrah news at www.farrahfawcett.us and my blog at http://hitmanpr.blogspot.com/ and www.twitter.com/Drasmiller

Thank you,
HitmanPR

2 comments:

  1. Just for interest sake....where was Tatum O'Neal during Farrah's battle?? While I realize that she was not Farrah's child, Tatum should have been there to support Farrah. Typical example of how people can't bury their issues for the greater cause. I almost hope there is no afterlife, Farrah would be nauseous about now. Let's hope Ryan and her so-called best friend Alana aren't really an 'item', that would be the ultimate disrespect. Glad Ms. Fawcett's painful battle is over, nobody deserves to have to suffer like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray Golding..AustraliaJune 29, 2009 at 7:29 AM

    Farrah you were my idol and I was wishing this
    Day would never come. I have adored you for over 30 years.The media say M.Jacksons death Overshadowed yours,Iwas distraught to hear about MIchael ,But was broken hearted to hear about you.My family were ringing me to console me ,But I couldn,t speak for 2 days,All I could say was I,m Ok.everything else was uncontrolled Uncomprehendable emotion..I Knew the situation and I know your not suffering any more.I feel selfish not wanting you to leave.but it was like losing a long time friend.And I know there is an afterlife and I believe that we only take the love with us when we pass over.You were The most Beautiful Angel on Earth, Now the Most Beautiful Angel in Heaven..I will continue to adore you for as long as I,m here.
    Condolences to your Family & Friends..
    My Heart goes out to Redmond!
    Your Fan Eternally....Ray Golding Australia.

    ReplyDelete

As I believe in the open debate and invite comments, I also believe one should take responsibility for their comments. This is why leaving your screen name is important in the debate process.