The is the Blog for Dr. Allen S. Miller S Miller, Design Thinker, International Strategist & Analyist. The US Trained Propagandist that spreads a message overall digital and mainstream platforms.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Anonymous
Who takes a poster to a funeral? This is Kieth Sunday, an ex assistant of Farrah's he didn't last long. He lives in Florida and as reports go, is our anonymous commentator to the blog.
This guy/fan is not to be trusted ! Its obvious FANS need to wake up to how Mr. Sunday really is. If i remember correctly, Farrahs website farrahafawcett.us at one point worked with him? His name was used to help sell the t-shirts "FIGHT THE FIGHT" I wonder why now the bad blood between these 2 people? DOES ANYONE Know how or why the falling out between Greg/Kieth? Very interesting, PLEASE SHARE !
I am so glad this has been pointed out. I flipped when I saw it was him- as yes the only reason for the poster was to GET THE MEDIA'S ATTENTION- KEITH- If your reading this, let me say TIME HAS NOT BEEN GOOD TO YOU, I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS YOU. You have no idea how appaled I was at your email response a few years ago about any info on A WING AND A PRAYER-back when BIRDS OF FEATHERS FLOCKED TOGETHER- and you were so very rude IN REPLY. NOW I KINDA SEE WHY- Greg
All I can say is Keith was more of a photo hound and , as for Greg Lott, he is a business man who had Farrah's business interest as priority, and in an above board way. This man with the poster lived in Fl , the time I had contact with him. All I can say now is HE LOOK'S SILLY , REALLY SILLY- and I thought O NEAL holding that water bottle waving it to the cameras was sad, well these are a pair ! Keith was a child who like most of us grew up with the ICONIC FARRAH, Yet some of us matured and kept it withen sanity's reach. This look's desperate, like BLOATED ROAD KILL- A little saying we use here in Texas. I bet Farrah is laughing that famous laugh !
Along with FARRAH'S laugh so is alot of other people, what a fool, I am shocked to see this person at a funeral with a POSTER, i am still in shock, WHAT BAD TASTE. Farrah had a smart cunning personality, and she knew a fool a mile away... or should i say "states" away in Florida. perhaps !!
My only question is Who Moved the Rock and let these people out. Who makes these people, a poster to a Funeral. Who thinks like this. I don't even have the words. You are right, that famous laugh, you can probably hear it across heaven.
LOL- So true Hitman. So true ! Farrah as you have posted was so friendly to those she knew, and in the end it seems to be the monster that turned on her. Farrah will go on the record as proof that you can still remain a nice person and deal with NUT'S- in the process. So many stars become self destructive, and we have seen this even overshadow Farrah's Day. But JUST WAIT - Farrah will come out smelling like a rose, and the ultimate tribute will happen ! I am fed up with the MJ coverage, their is no dignity in any of it. So I am trusting in God that somehow when his shadow has left, we will only then SEE THE NATIONAL TRIBUTE TO FARRAH ! W/out nut's carrying posters to funerals, or control freaks making decesions. Remember in CHASING FARRAH how she did take time to set and autograph the FAN'S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK ? It was the way I will remember Farrah ! She wanted everyone HAPPY, and tired herself trying to do so ! Greg
Hey, does anyone know when the farrah site will be back up and running? Fans still want a chance to buy stuff, hopefully who ever runs the site will not decide to raise the prices and cash in now.
Texboy. SO TRUE, i remember seeing her in that show, it was amazing how she spent time with her fans, she seemed to care about all of them, signing the year book, and signing the other guys arm ( i think he got it tattooed?), regardless, she seemed to geniunly care for these fans, WHAT A LADY! I think most celebrites would be wary of these people, but she was SO NICE to them, it still amazes me ! I guess she might have been welcoming to a weirdo who brings a poster to a funeral - well mabe thats pushing the limit since its in bad taste? As for tributes, I have recently heard PEOPLE magazine will have a complete special issue dedicated to FARRAH on newsstands friday ! I cant wait, i dont collect but i will get this for sure.
Keith, Keith, Keith get a life dude! When I saw this picture on one of the other sites I thought to myself, "who does something like this?" What a screw ball....He obviously is looking for some attention for himself. Didn't they have security? How did he get in? Keith who raised you?????
So, was Keith really "at the Funeral", or did he just show up as a distant spectator with a poster in his hand, hoping SOMEONE would take his picture so he could make people think he was there? I dont trust this guy. SOMETHINGS fishy!
If you sided with RO'N against Gregg Lott you were permitted at the funeral. If you sided WITH Gregg then RO'N delt the ultimate punishment and barred you from attending. Thats why Keith Sunde was there and Mike Pingle wasn't.
As I believe in the open debate and invite comments, I also believe one should take responsibility for their comments. This is why leaving your screen name is important in the debate process.
This is SAD. What kind of person would bring a POSTER to a funeral? SO SAD this act, as well this human being/ex ASSistant. SAD SAD SAD.
ReplyDeleteIt had to be about himsomeway and he got the media's attention - he's on the net. What an ego this guy must have
ReplyDeleteThis guy/fan is not to be trusted ! Its obvious FANS need to wake up to how Mr. Sunday really is. If i remember correctly, Farrahs website farrahafawcett.us at one point worked with him? His name was used to help sell the t-shirts "FIGHT THE FIGHT" I wonder why now the bad blood between these 2 people? DOES ANYONE Know how or why the falling out between Greg/Kieth? Very interesting, PLEASE SHARE !
ReplyDeleteI am so glad this has been pointed out.
ReplyDeleteI flipped when I saw it was him- as yes the only reason for the poster was to GET THE MEDIA'S ATTENTION-
KEITH- If your reading this, let me say TIME HAS NOT BEEN GOOD TO YOU, I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS YOU. You have no idea how appaled I was at your email response a few years ago about any info on A WING AND A PRAYER-back when BIRDS OF FEATHERS FLOCKED TOGETHER- and you were so very rude IN REPLY. NOW I KINDA SEE WHY-
Greg
All I can say is Keith was more of a photo hound and , as for Greg Lott, he is a business man who had Farrah's business interest as priority, and in an above board way.
ReplyDeleteThis man with the poster lived in Fl , the time I had contact with him. All I can say now is HE LOOK'S SILLY , REALLY SILLY- and I thought O NEAL holding that water bottle waving it to the cameras was sad, well these are a pair ! Keith was a child who like most of us grew up with the ICONIC FARRAH, Yet some of us matured and kept it withen sanity's reach.
This look's desperate, like BLOATED ROAD KILL- A little saying we use here in Texas. I bet Farrah is laughing that famous laugh !
Along with FARRAH'S laugh so is alot of other people, what a fool, I am shocked to see this person at a funeral with a POSTER, i am still in shock, WHAT BAD TASTE. Farrah had a smart cunning personality, and she knew a fool a mile away... or should i say "states" away in Florida. perhaps !!
ReplyDeleteMy only question is Who Moved the Rock and let these people out. Who makes these people, a poster to a Funeral. Who thinks like this. I don't even have the words. You are right, that famous laugh, you can probably hear it across heaven.
ReplyDeleteLOL- So true Hitman. So true !
ReplyDeleteFarrah as you have posted was so friendly to those she knew, and in the end it seems to be the monster that turned on her.
Farrah will go on the record as proof that you can still remain a nice person and deal with NUT'S- in the process. So many stars become self destructive, and we have seen this even overshadow Farrah's Day. But JUST WAIT - Farrah will come out smelling like a rose, and the ultimate tribute will happen ! I am fed up with the MJ coverage, their is no dignity in any of it. So I am trusting in God that somehow when his shadow has left, we will only then SEE THE NATIONAL TRIBUTE TO FARRAH ! W/out nut's carrying posters to funerals, or control freaks making decesions. Remember in CHASING FARRAH how she did take time to set and autograph the FAN'S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK ?
It was the way I will remember Farrah ! She wanted everyone HAPPY, and tired herself trying to do so !
Greg
Hey, does anyone know when the farrah site will be back up and running? Fans still want a chance to buy stuff, hopefully who ever runs the site will not decide to raise the prices and cash in now.
ReplyDeleteTexboy. SO TRUE, i remember seeing her in that show, it was amazing how she spent time with her fans, she seemed to care about all of them, signing the year book, and signing the other guys arm ( i think he got it tattooed?), regardless, she seemed to geniunly care for these fans, WHAT A LADY! I think most celebrites would be wary of these people, but she was SO NICE to them, it still amazes me ! I guess she might have been welcoming to a weirdo who brings a poster to a funeral - well mabe thats pushing the limit since its in bad taste? As for tributes, I have recently heard PEOPLE magazine will have a complete special issue dedicated to FARRAH on newsstands friday ! I cant wait, i dont collect but i will get this for sure.
ReplyDeleteHe's scary looking and who brings a swimsuit poster to a funeral?
ReplyDeleteA huge A**hole
5:52 pm very well said texboy
ReplyDeleteYes you can contact Greg Lott directly at sales@farrahfawcett.us, he will sell them directly and we are working on getting back up by Friday.
ReplyDeleteKeith, Keith, Keith get a life dude! When I saw this picture on one of the other sites I thought to myself, "who does something like this?" What a screw ball....He obviously is looking for some attention for himself. Didn't they have security? How did he get in? Keith who raised you?????
ReplyDeleteSo, was Keith really "at the Funeral", or did he just show up as a distant spectator with a poster in his hand, hoping SOMEONE would take his picture so he could make people think he was there? I dont trust this guy. SOMETHINGS fishy!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf you sided with RO'N against Gregg Lott you were permitted at the funeral. If you sided WITH Gregg then RO'N delt the ultimate punishment and barred you from attending. Thats why Keith Sunde was there and Mike Pingle wasn't.
ReplyDelete