The is the Blog for Dr. Allen S. Miller S Miller, Design Thinker, International Strategist & Analyist. The US Trained Propagandist that spreads a message overall digital and mainstream platforms.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Farrahism
- LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE BUT BY THE TIMES WE ARE MADE BREATHLESS. Farrah Fawcett
And Farrah is Breathless- she will radiate forever. Farrah was one bright lady. I will always respect Robert Duvall's defense, and opinion on Farrah. TEXBOY
First, my heartfelt sympathies on Farrah's passing, especially Redmond and her dad.
I would like to be able to get in touch with Griffin as I will be able to provide references,who will attest to the fact that I could help the O'Neal siblings including Redmond. I met Farrah once on an airplane and we promised to connect because she felt I could help, but she fell ill soon after, and I didn't want to interfere. She hoped so badly that Redmond will grow and do so much with his life. My ability to help him do this has been proven over and over again. Griffin would be the best person to be the focal point for this journey. I would greatly appreciate a response. Deborah Rosenberg Debros219@gmail.com
Deb, that is awesome, I think you are saying if you can teach this ti Griffen ,it will then get to Redmond, as a life long follow up ? I know Redmond will need alot to adjust to in his new life after the year in the place he is now- I cannot imagine being away, and not in society, to exit and see what was- and what is, That poor boy has alot to face. Again how nice of you. BEST TO FINDING A CONNECTION. TEXBOY
I wish the best for Redmond.It must be hard to be where he's at and alone after his mom just died. If he can just get away from you know who then he has a better chance in this world
I just read on tabloidbay I think is called,that her funeral was filmed and Ryan announced that there will be a sequel to the documentary and it also said it's not known if they actually filmed her death. I don't know how much of this is true but you all can go and read it for your self. If true this really makes me sick! Nicole
NICOLE, OMG- I do not doubt it- I saw a photo under the caption COMFORTING RYAN- It was mentioned it could be a relative, but it did not confirm, she was way younger, and he was arm,and arm-The date was taken on the 3rd-So again anyone hanging out with him now is as dirt in muy opinion. The only thing about the photo that clears this young lady is she is about the size of Ryan- Im tacky but I guess he has to put his lust aside for a little comfort. If Ryan had his way I am posotive her death was filmed, but I cannot think of any decent network buying it. - ! I am sure this is why we do not really know just who was in the hospital, and THE DR. PIRO seemes to love the camera as well. It is just no telling what is to come. I did see that a few commerative issues are out, and yes they are all full of Ryan- COME TO THINK OF IT--The only time Ryan has never been mentioned was on the 3 DAVID LETTERMAN INTERVIEWS---I think they were all done after, and prior to them being togeather. Texboy
Dr.Piro seems to be another hanger on. Trust me texboy with the kind of media we have today Im sure someone will show it if they actually filmed that part.It does say the funeral was filmed. These people are cashing in like hillbillies who just won the lottery. Zero class! scumbags all of them and this book that this so called friend is coming out with it's disgusting. They could'nt wait just a little while longer to show some respect. These are the people who claim to have cared and loved her so much. Her rushing a book so soon says either she was planning this for a long time or was so eager to cash in on the public mourning of Farrah. She really is one CRUDE woman always made a living through other peoples spotlight. Yes she married rich and famous men for money but that's normal in Hollywood,but to cash in on her so called friend's painful illness just shows what little character she has. No wonder they wanted few people around Farrah the last few months. Trust me they are setting themselves up for a major fall and I can't wait until a higher power deals with them.I did'nt see this photo of Ryan being comforted, but he always seems to be in focus during these times through the paparazzi lens. How self serving and I don't buy it. His behavior at the funeral said it all. NICOLE
Nicole, Yep- and I called Barnes and Noble and true enough they said it was 23-26 to pre order ! They also said A 2 disk tape was avalable as well, and all it said was no description but release date August. My guess is it is An O neal production as they did not have any production info- I agree, they are cashing in fast. Alana's face is just stuck in my memory like a bad song, It is sick- I did go to Tabloid Baby and it is choke full of Farrah, and basicly telling alot . Alana better prepare to be slammed ! Yes a higher power will for sure slap them back . I still get very angry over having to find out 2 day's later where Farrah was buried, and going against her will as to being creamated. I am stunned- I hope that somewhere tape surfaces with her wishes, or thoughts on cremation ! As this is another reason I feel so much in the last hours were possibly edited, as Alana said FARRAH did NOT want to have a date ,except a 2 month window date to get her affairs in order- I wonder if she ever got them in order, if the famous taping held the truth, and is destroyed. Possibly someone will stand up and ,then to honor her wish DO AS SHE ASK. I think it was way common, way fast, and very sick the way her funeral played out-Alana was their right by Ryans side in those last months. Texboy
Angel Charlie, I just know the star is with all of the rest, the location from what I can see is sad to look at, as I still remember the day Farrah received her STAR- as well as the JOY in her face. My guess is Ryan is the administrator, and my bet is Greg Lott was no at the funeral. If O Neal called Griffen a threat,and had him removed from the funeral exterior, then Greg Lott was way more of a threat than anyone- So I do not think he was in the church- Ryan was threatened by him, and any threat to Ryan is removed. So no, I am thinking Greg was in a distance and their in spirit- This has been tough on Greg Lott has he flew into La, the week before EASTER- TEXBOY
I can say it is pretty sorry that we are slammed with MJ'S will, and here Farrah had her sculptures, and that Famed Red Swimsuit and still nothing being said. I know MJ held alot of personal assett's ,and debt's, but Farrah never had any bad financial talk in the media, and I am sure she had tough days. So as I continue myself to look for a will, or something more than the dark ones are releasing I hope it is all done in honor and taste ! I do know that some money went or said went to a cancer society, I read this in my local paper, even though we know Farrah would have provided for Redmond, we darn sure know her wish would to have her money support a cure- as She knew all to well- THE FARRAH'S STORY itself was a set amount, and it was a large amount of money- and as it has been said by a so called friend Farrah wanted a new house- I saw her say this in a 2008 video- So where that money went ? and royalties, ect. I just feel alot of personal things were already placed in greedy hands in the last months- TEXBOY
Ok, just in, Go to contactmusic.com, or enter FF...It is now reporting Farah's medical treatments were funded my billionaire pal, I think a 93 year old gentelman. It just come in the news. Texboy
ok, so a friend of Farrah's read this to Ryan in the funeral : WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT I CAN TELL YOU-
This is as well the first, then a sweet one to Redmond, and then her Father. The one to Ryan was about their up's and down's. It is all starting to surface. TEXBOY
The best way to get a hold of Griffin is on Facebook. He is accepting friends and that may be a way to help with Redmond. He mentioned on his Facebook page that he wasn't allowed in. I feel for the boy how much more of his father's abuse can he recieve? Who can forget about the punching out of his teeth? If Gloria Allred was around back then I bet she would have gone after Ryan for child abuse and Tatum's book is also very revealing. Those children never had parents. The lure of celebrity is very damaging...
It is just sad, and to take a nap beside dad sounds ok, but to call it your regular bed, where you sleep. I wonder if those children ever had a decent nights sleep- I am truly blessed, sure I have seen tough times, tough love, but looking back this is downright frightning. I need to read Tatums book- Yes laws have changed- Farrah would have never seen a courthouse due to the beating by James Orr, had these laws not been changed- Does anyone remember who went with Farrah to Orr's house, was it Mela ? The night they took a bat and went to war- I think it was ? ANYONE ?
I do remember Alana said she wanted to know if she had only 2 months to get her affairs in order and 2 1/2 months ago is when they started shutting people out right after the hematoma. Texboy have you heard where Mela stands on all this? Can we expect a book from her as well? I will only buy a book on Farrah if it's done by someone who is trustworthy and will tell the truth. Alana's book is coming out way to quick and Im sure anything released that quick means it's full of lies and s**t
Nikki, Ok as for Mela, she being a hairdresser, and still one who works on other films, and clients of LALA LAND- will have to only tell good things about Farrah, as her reputation would suffer, if clients saw her do a tell all on Farrah. I am sad ,really sad if Mela has done anything with the other 2 dark ones, as I loved her in CHASING FARRAH, She seemed like RHODA- and a tried and true friend. She was always fun to watch. But I still want to know just why She Ryan, alana and Dr Piro were the only ones in the hospital room when Farrah passed away. Mela's sister if you remember had the cosmetics counter ,when CHASING FARRAH went to the beauty spa- She was the one who looked pardon like DONETELLA VERSACE- BLEACHED BLOND- and all she really does is a makeup line called ENID-O and it is in the LOUIS LICARRI SALON. i THINK mELA USES IT IF SHE IS IN NY TO DO NY CLIENTS- and Mela uses the Lousi Licarri in Beverly Hills if she is their. She has ROB LOWE AS A CLIENT , CLAIMED TO CUT BECKAHAMS HAIR- AND WELL ALOT OF WHO'S WHO ! Again She and Farrah got very close when GOOD SPORTS come out, and they were close friends, and like the old saying go's YOUR HAIRDRESSER KNOWS IT ALL- So I am sad . I hope she does honor Farrah by either staying faithfuly quiet, or writing a beauty book. She could ook so tacky, and in some way's I loved her for it- BUT --Being that Ryan allowed her so much access nothing would shock me. Greg
AND As for Mella, again she just might be banned, it's possible, as I was shocked to see Jose Eber take all the damn credit in Barbara Walters show- and never mentioned Mela. We saw, we heard ,and watched Mela with Farrah losing her hair. Possibly she was cut ,after the show was moved from Friday to thursday, at Ryans request- JOSE EBER was still to me a HUGE QUESTION, as I have always thought a man named ALAN EDWARDS created the famed FF LOOK. I know if you look up Farrah Videos ALAN TELLS HOW IT WAS HE .....IT IS ALL A PUZZLE ! GREG-TEXBOY
texboy I just said that to someone the other day mela does look like Valerie Harper and even sounds like her.I liked her to on Chasing Farrah and she seemed to really like Farrah,that's why Im wondering where she stands on everything because in Hollywood being insincere is a character trait that's common. You are right about her having a job and working with other famous clients so I don't expect her to put that in jepordy. As far as big bird she needs to get a real job. I remember in the mid 90's she and her ex tried to do a Regis and Kathylee type of show and it was terrible. It was like watching two idiots who only talked about George's Gucci shoes and people in places like Kansas must have been like WTF. 0 charisma and needless to say it was cancelled.Im sure Mcdonald's is hiring
It was David, now as for Victoria ? I do not know that. But she has a list of who's who- so she would risk losing if she ever said one thing negative about Farrah, or anyone . It is a screwball world- TEXBOY
Nikki, oh yes I remember she and George Hamilton's talk show- one of the boys , their child was either suicidal, or very into drugs. NO ONE I AM TALKING TO LIKES ALANA ANYMORE- NOT ONE PERSON. Texboy
I hate her that may sound mean but I have to be honest. There is no way anyone can respect someone who is putting a book out so quick.Farrah would never do that to her. I would'nt be surprised if a reality show is next.I know she's 64 but she may want to consider going back to school and learn to do something. She can't spend the rest of her life cashing in on her BEST FRIEND and let's face it she's not young anymore and Im not sure if there's many rich men in Hollywood who would want a woman over 21.She sold her soul way too many times and any money she makes off of someones tragedy will not bring her any lasting happiness,maybe for a minute but in the long run a huge IOU will come to collect. Oj simpson is a great example of that.
Nikki, So true....and had Alana knew the tension on the outside of that church where Griffen was ask to leave, then by her not trying to show kindness, and tell ryan to back off, and allow Griffen in to say his goodbyes She said it all right their ! She dosent care about Griffen, and she will hang on to ryan until her next meal ticket. Texboy
Is somebody with the current of the visit of Ursulah Jacob with mid-May at the time of the presentation of the film Farrah's Story ? It is a colleague what it sometimes happened to meet in Europe at the time of congress of Cancerology, and she presents a profile of competance except standard in this field, addition with obvious human qualities. Did I know that it had directed the protocols of Farrah until March and afterwards ? I am astomished that it is not tried to re-examine it at this time of its invitation and it is not kind to give up in progress without any phing to propose. Farrah let us recall it remained without processing ,except palliative, for the two months what can appear surprising. Unless it is the choice of Farrah or its entourage . Who decides ? I acknowledge that it sometimes happen to me to be confronted with complicated cases ,and it is even difficult to advise the patient , especially after several successive relapses ; What to say of other? if not that the end of doc. does not bright anything to the public , quite the contrary, and rinforces the atrocins character of the condition of the patient who does not recognize any more his close relations ( it was useless) The only positive fact, it is that one treats perfectly the pain in the final phase, but that is done to the detriment of vigilance ( morphine + powerful nerve sedatives ) The other made underline, it is the absolute need for the prevention. The cancer of the anus , alas , at the time of the diagnostic is often already metastasis. This carcinoma of the epidermoides type leave only 25% of survival at 5 years in the metastasis form, which is very little. It is probable that Farrah presented symptoms at least 6 months before consulting Hello of France where i have just discovered your blog by the interest which I could carry to the sad case of Farrah Faccett Keep only the best
Anyone see Farrah's burial site, Tabloid B has new photo's, my first time to see where FARRAH is laid to rest ? Again for such an ANGEL it looks so small, cold, and boxed in. ALMOST HURRIED ! I would have not believed it except for the SPRAY of ORANGE & YELLOW FLOWERS- I have never been to Forest Lawn , but It just dosent look like a place that Farrah belongs- I hope to learn more on her wish to be cremated, and if so why she was buried- Unless she was cremated, and we are just looking at a plot bearing her name- Im sad, and confused. Just because some big names are their dosent mean Farrah belonged their, but again I hear the Funeral was at a church that was not even her own- Just mu opinion. RIP FARRAH ! TEXBOY
What about the Nevius' lawsuit? Has he or is he going to voluntary dismiss the case? He has the burden of preponderence of evidence to prevail and I don't think he can meet that burden. His argument that Farrah's Story was not Farrah's intent for her story is weak since Farrah's narration dominated Farrah's Story and made it a masterpiece. I don't think he'll be able to convince a jury.
Welcome Dr Troud, welcome, Again this is what we are all trying to find out. Was a group of people keeping progress, and friendship's away. We do know that 3 people so far that were very close to Farrah were and are banned from everything. Ryan did say in one interview that Farrah initialy went to a chiorpractic Dr, and blew it off- as she first reported bleeding. Aslo as a child Farrah had an intestinal operation- OK, So the HPV ANTIVIRAL SHOT ? supposed to be for young females was non existant at that time- WHO KNOW'S - I have not yet heard as to how Farrah thinks, or has anyone said YET just how she might have contracted it- But her Sister now departed tales of Farrah, having this intestinal tumor at a young age ? Again welcome, TEXBOY
Angel Charlie, GOSH I was wondering the same. Plus the website, plus her estate, and saying this as She did say she would prepare if A DR.TOLD HER 2 MONTHS---I wonder now if her Dr. was instructed to stay posotive, and I can see this being the right way, but COME ON FARRAH- I am sure you had made plans to some extent- ANY THOUGHTS ? Alana made it a point to repeate the 2 month deadline- MJ has way ,way more physical good's , and will gain a fortune again now after he is as well gone, and it is being reported on the hour- Farrah's estate ? GOSH - After looking at Forest lawn it looks like she was just dropped off-???? TEXBOY
As I believe in the open debate and invite comments, I also believe one should take responsibility for their comments. This is why leaving your screen name is important in the debate process.
And Farrah is Breathless- she will radiate
ReplyDeleteforever.
Farrah was one bright lady. I will always respect Robert Duvall's defense, and opinion on Farrah.
TEXBOY
i loved Farrah and all this stuff that's going on make's me so sad
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteFirst, my heartfelt sympathies on Farrah's passing, especially Redmond and her dad.
I would like to be able to get in touch with Griffin as I will be able to provide references,who will attest to the fact that I could help the O'Neal siblings including Redmond. I met Farrah once on an airplane and we promised to connect because she felt I could help, but she fell ill soon after, and I didn't want to interfere. She hoped so badly that Redmond will grow and do so much with his life. My ability to help him do this has been proven over and over again. Griffin would be the best person to be the focal point for this journey. I would greatly appreciate a response. Deborah Rosenberg Debros219@gmail.com
Deb, that is awesome, I think you are saying if you can teach this ti Griffen ,it will then get to Redmond, as a life long follow up ?
ReplyDeleteI know Redmond will need alot to adjust to in his new life after the year in the place he is now- I cannot imagine being away, and not in society, to exit and see what was- and what is, That poor boy has alot to face. Again how nice of you. BEST TO FINDING A CONNECTION.
TEXBOY
Thanks Deborah. God works in mysterious ways. I hope you are able to help. Redmond is all that really matters now. I hope folks could see that.
ReplyDeleteI wish the best for Redmond.It must be hard to be where he's at and alone after his mom just died. If he can just get away from you know who then he has a better chance in this world
ReplyDeleteI just read on tabloidbay I think is called,that her funeral was filmed and Ryan announced that there will be a sequel to the documentary and it also said it's not known if they actually filmed her death. I don't know how much of this is true but you all can go and read it for your self.
ReplyDeleteIf true this really makes me sick!
Nicole
NICOLE, OMG- I do not doubt it- I saw a photo under the caption COMFORTING RYAN- It was mentioned it could be a relative, but it did not confirm, she was way younger, and he was arm,and arm-The date was taken on the 3rd-So again anyone hanging out with him now is as dirt in muy opinion.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing about the photo that clears this young lady is she is about the size of Ryan- Im tacky but I guess he has to put his lust aside for a little comfort. If Ryan had his way I am posotive her death was filmed, but I cannot think of any decent network buying it. - ! I am sure this is why we do not really know just who was in the hospital, and THE DR. PIRO seemes to love the camera as well. It is just no telling what is to come. I did see that a few commerative issues are out, and yes they are all full of Ryan- COME TO THINK OF IT--The only time Ryan has never been mentioned was on the 3 DAVID LETTERMAN INTERVIEWS---I think they were all done after, and prior to them being togeather.
Texboy
Dr.Piro seems to be another hanger on. Trust me texboy with the kind of media we have today Im sure someone will show it if they actually filmed that part.It does say the funeral was filmed. These people are cashing in like hillbillies who just won the lottery. Zero class! scumbags all of them and this book that this so called friend is coming out with it's disgusting. They could'nt wait just a little while longer to show some respect. These are the people who claim to have cared and loved her so much. Her rushing a book so soon says either she was planning this for a long time or was so eager to cash in on the public mourning of Farrah. She really is one CRUDE woman always made a living through other peoples spotlight. Yes she married rich and famous men for money but that's normal in Hollywood,but to cash in on her so called friend's painful illness just shows what little character she has. No wonder they wanted few people around Farrah the last few months. Trust me they are setting themselves up for a major fall and I can't wait until a higher power deals with them.I did'nt see this photo of Ryan being comforted, but he always seems to be in focus during these times through the paparazzi lens. How self serving and I don't buy it. His behavior at the funeral said it all. NICOLE
ReplyDeleteWhere on Hollywood Blvd. is Farrah's Walk of Fame star located?
ReplyDeleteWho is the administrator of her estate?
Did she have a will?
Did Greg Lott attend her funeral?
ReplyDeleteNicole, Yep- and I called Barnes and Noble and true enough they said it was 23-26 to pre order !
ReplyDeleteThey also said A 2 disk tape was avalable as well, and all it said was no description but release date August. My guess is it is An O neal production as they did not have any production info- I agree, they are cashing in fast. Alana's face is just stuck in my memory like a bad song, It is sick- I did go to Tabloid Baby and it is choke full of Farrah, and basicly telling alot . Alana better prepare to be slammed ! Yes a higher power will for sure slap them back . I still get very angry over having to find out 2 day's later where Farrah was buried, and going against her will as to being creamated. I am stunned- I hope that somewhere tape surfaces with her wishes, or thoughts on cremation ! As this is another reason I feel so much in the last hours were possibly edited, as Alana said FARRAH did NOT want to have a date ,except a 2 month window date to get her affairs in order- I wonder if she ever got them in order, if the famous taping held the truth, and is destroyed.
Possibly someone will stand up and ,then to honor her wish DO AS SHE ASK. I think it was way common, way fast, and very sick the way her funeral played out-Alana was their right by Ryans side in those last months.
Texboy
Angel Charlie, I just know the star is with all of the rest, the location from what I can see is sad to look at, as I still remember the day Farrah received her STAR- as well as the JOY in her face.
ReplyDeleteMy guess is Ryan is the administrator, and my bet is Greg Lott was no at the funeral.
If O Neal called Griffen a threat,and had him removed from the funeral exterior, then Greg Lott was way more of a threat than anyone- So I do not think he was in the church- Ryan was threatened by him, and any threat to Ryan is removed. So no, I am thinking Greg was in a distance and their in spirit- This has been tough on Greg Lott has he flew into La, the week before EASTER-
TEXBOY
I can say it is pretty sorry that we are slammed with MJ'S will, and here Farrah had her sculptures, and that Famed Red Swimsuit and still nothing being said. I know MJ held alot of personal assett's ,and debt's, but Farrah never had any bad financial talk in the media, and I am sure she had tough days. So as I continue myself to look for a will, or something more than the dark ones are releasing I hope it is all done in honor and taste ! I do know that some money went or said went to a cancer society, I read this in my local paper, even though we know Farrah would have provided for Redmond, we darn sure know her wish would to have her money support a cure- as She knew all to well- THE FARRAH'S STORY itself was a set amount, and it was a large amount of money- and as it has been said by a so called friend Farrah wanted a new house- I saw her say this in a 2008 video- So where that money went ? and royalties, ect. I just feel alot of personal things were already placed in greedy hands in the last months-
ReplyDeleteTEXBOY
Ok, just in, Go to contactmusic.com, or enter FF...It is now reporting Farah's medical treatments were funded my billionaire pal, I think a 93 year old gentelman.
ReplyDeleteIt just come in the news.
Texboy
ok, so a friend of Farrah's read this to Ryan in the funeral :
ReplyDeleteWHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT I CAN TELL YOU-
This is as well the first, then a sweet one to Redmond, and then her Father.
The one to Ryan was about their up's and down's. It is all starting to surface.
TEXBOY
The best way to get a hold of Griffin is on Facebook. He is accepting friends and that may be a way to help with Redmond. He mentioned on his Facebook page that he wasn't allowed in. I feel for the boy how much more of his father's abuse can he recieve? Who can forget about the punching out of his teeth? If Gloria Allred was around back then I bet she would have gone after Ryan for child abuse and Tatum's book is also very revealing. Those children never had parents. The lure of celebrity is very damaging...
ReplyDeleteIt is just sad, and to take a nap beside dad sounds ok, but to call it your regular bed, where you sleep. I wonder if those children ever had a decent nights sleep-
ReplyDeleteI am truly blessed, sure I have seen tough times, tough love, but looking back this is downright frightning.
I need to read Tatums book- Yes laws have changed- Farrah would have never seen a courthouse due to the beating by James Orr, had these laws not been changed- Does anyone remember who went with Farrah to Orr's house, was it Mela ? The night they took a bat and went to war- I think it was ? ANYONE ?
I do remember Alana said she wanted to know if she had only 2 months to get her affairs in order and 2 1/2 months ago is when they started shutting people out right after the hematoma.
ReplyDeleteTexboy have you heard where Mela stands on all this? Can we expect a book from her as well? I will only buy a book on Farrah if it's done by someone who is trustworthy and will tell the truth. Alana's book is coming out way to quick and Im sure anything released that quick means it's full of lies and s**t
Nikki,
ReplyDeleteOk as for Mela, she being a hairdresser, and still one who works on other films, and clients of LALA LAND- will have to only tell good things about Farrah, as her reputation would suffer, if clients saw her do a tell all on Farrah. I am sad ,really sad if Mela has done anything with the other 2 dark ones, as I loved her in CHASING FARRAH, She seemed like RHODA- and a tried and true friend. She was always fun to watch. But I still want to know just why She Ryan, alana and Dr Piro were the only ones in the hospital room when Farrah passed away. Mela's sister if you remember had the cosmetics counter ,when CHASING FARRAH went to the beauty spa- She was the one who looked pardon like DONETELLA VERSACE- BLEACHED BLOND- and all she really does is a makeup line called ENID-O and it is in the LOUIS LICARRI SALON. i THINK mELA USES IT IF SHE IS IN NY TO DO NY CLIENTS- and Mela uses the Lousi Licarri in Beverly Hills if she is their. She has ROB LOWE AS A CLIENT , CLAIMED TO CUT BECKAHAMS HAIR- AND WELL ALOT OF WHO'S WHO ! Again She and Farrah got very close when GOOD SPORTS come out, and they were close friends, and like the old saying go's YOUR HAIRDRESSER KNOWS IT ALL- So I am sad . I hope she does honor Farrah by either staying faithfuly quiet, or writing a beauty book. She could ook so tacky, and in some way's I loved her for it- BUT --Being that Ryan allowed her so much access nothing would shock me.
Greg
AND As for Mella, again she just might be banned, it's possible, as I was shocked to see Jose Eber take all the damn credit in Barbara Walters show- and never mentioned Mela.
ReplyDeleteWe saw, we heard ,and watched Mela with Farrah losing her hair. Possibly she was cut ,after the show was moved from Friday to thursday, at Ryans request- JOSE EBER was still to me a HUGE QUESTION, as I have always thought a man named ALAN EDWARDS created the famed FF LOOK. I know if you look up Farrah Videos ALAN TELLS HOW IT WAS HE .....IT IS ALL A PUZZLE !
GREG-TEXBOY
texboy I just said that to someone the other day mela does look like Valerie Harper and even sounds like her.I liked her to on Chasing Farrah and she seemed to really like Farrah,that's why Im wondering where she stands on everything because in Hollywood being insincere is a character trait that's common. You are right about her having a job and working with other famous clients so I don't expect her to put that in jepordy. As far as big bird she needs to get a real job. I remember in the mid 90's she and her ex tried to do a Regis and Kathylee type of show and it was terrible. It was like watching two idiots who only talked about George's Gucci shoes and people in places like Kansas must have been like WTF. 0 charisma and needless to say it was cancelled.Im sure Mcdonald's is hiring
ReplyDeleteI did'nt know mela did Victoria Beckham's hair. Not to get off the subject but david Beckham is gorgeous.Nicole
ReplyDeleteIt was David, now as for Victoria ? I do not know that. But she has a list of who's who- so
ReplyDeleteshe would risk losing if she ever said one thing negative about Farrah, or anyone .
It is a screwball world-
TEXBOY
Nikki, oh yes I remember she and George Hamilton's talk show- one of the boys , their child was either suicidal, or very into drugs.
ReplyDeleteNO ONE I AM TALKING TO LIKES ALANA ANYMORE- NOT ONE PERSON.
Texboy
I hate her that may sound mean but I have to be honest.
ReplyDeleteThere is no way anyone can respect someone who is putting a book out so quick.Farrah would never do that to her. I would'nt be surprised if a reality show is next.I know she's 64 but she may want to consider going back to school and learn to do something. She can't spend the rest of her life cashing in on her BEST FRIEND and let's face it she's not young anymore and Im not sure if there's many rich men in Hollywood who would want a woman over 21.She sold her soul way too many times and any money she makes off of someones tragedy will not bring her any lasting happiness,maybe for a minute but in the long run a huge IOU will come to collect. Oj simpson is a great example of that.
Nikki, So true....and had Alana knew the tension on the outside of that church where Griffen was ask to leave, then by her not trying to show kindness, and tell ryan to back off, and allow Griffen in to say his goodbyes She said it all right their !
ReplyDeleteShe dosent care about Griffen, and she will hang on to ryan until her next meal ticket.
Texboy
Is somebody with the current of the visit of Ursulah Jacob with mid-May at the time of the presentation of the film Farrah's Story ?
ReplyDeleteIt is a colleague what it sometimes happened to meet in Europe at the time of congress of Cancerology, and she presents a profile of competance except standard in this field, addition with obvious human qualities.
Did I know that it had directed the protocols of Farrah until March and afterwards ?
I am astomished that it is not tried to re-examine it at this time of its invitation and it is not kind to give up in progress without any phing to propose. Farrah let us recall it remained without processing ,except palliative, for the two months what can appear surprising.
Unless it is the choice of Farrah or its entourage . Who decides ?
I acknowledge that it sometimes happen to me to be confronted with complicated cases ,and it is even difficult to advise the patient , especially after several successive relapses ;
What to say of other? if not that the end of doc. does not bright anything to the public , quite the contrary, and rinforces the atrocins character of the condition of the patient who does not recognize any more his close relations ( it was useless)
The only positive fact, it is that one treats perfectly the pain in the final phase, but that is done to the detriment of vigilance ( morphine + powerful nerve sedatives )
The other made underline, it is the absolute need for the prevention.
The cancer of the anus , alas , at the time of the diagnostic is often already metastasis. This carcinoma of the epidermoides type leave only 25% of survival at 5 years in the metastasis form, which is very little. It is probable that Farrah presented symptoms at least 6 months before consulting
Hello of France where i have just discovered your blog by the interest which I could carry to the sad case of Farrah Faccett
Keep only the best
P. TROUDE M.D Ph.D
Anyone see Farrah's burial site, Tabloid B
ReplyDeletehas new photo's, my first time to see where FARRAH is laid to rest ?
Again for such an ANGEL it looks so small, cold, and boxed in. ALMOST HURRIED ! I would have not believed it except for the SPRAY of ORANGE & YELLOW FLOWERS- I have never been to Forest Lawn , but It just dosent look like a place that Farrah belongs- I hope to learn more on her wish to be cremated, and if so why she was buried- Unless she was cremated, and we are just looking at a plot bearing her name-
Im sad, and confused. Just because some big names are their dosent mean Farrah belonged their, but again I hear the Funeral was at a church that was not even her own- Just mu opinion. RIP FARRAH !
TEXBOY
What about the Nevius' lawsuit?
ReplyDeleteHas he or is he going to voluntary dismiss the case?
He has the burden of preponderence of evidence to prevail and I don't think he can meet that burden.
His argument that Farrah's Story was not Farrah's intent for her story is weak since Farrah's narration dominated Farrah's Story and made it a masterpiece.
I don't think he'll be able to convince a jury.
Welcome Dr Troud, welcome,
ReplyDeleteAgain this is what we are all trying to find out.
Was a group of people keeping progress, and friendship's away.
We do know that 3 people so far that were very close to Farrah were and are banned from everything. Ryan did say in one interview that Farrah initialy went to a chiorpractic Dr, and blew it off- as she first reported bleeding.
Aslo as a child Farrah had an intestinal operation- OK, So the HPV ANTIVIRAL SHOT ? supposed to be for young females was non existant at that time- WHO KNOW'S - I have not yet heard as to how Farrah thinks, or has anyone said YET just how she might have contracted it- But her Sister now departed tales of Farrah, having this intestinal tumor at a young age ?
Again welcome,
TEXBOY
Angel Charlie, GOSH I was wondering the same.
ReplyDeletePlus the website, plus her estate, and saying this as She did say she would prepare if A DR.TOLD HER 2 MONTHS---I wonder now if her Dr. was instructed to stay posotive, and I can see this being the right way, but COME ON FARRAH- I am sure you had made plans to some extent-
ANY THOUGHTS ? Alana made it a point to repeate the 2 month deadline- MJ has way ,way more physical good's , and will gain a fortune again now after he is as well gone, and it is being reported on the hour- Farrah's estate ? GOSH - After looking at Forest lawn it looks like she was just dropped off-????
TEXBOY